Chapter 34

Tony's pov

The fight ended with Ultron escaping and me having to go after Banner, the maximoff had sent him on a rampage and he had done alot of destruction as the hulk.

The team was shaken up, Wanda had warped most of there minds, making them see things thst they didn't want to say, just like she had done to me. The only good thing was that we had y/n. I put her down on the ship and leant her against a wall, she was still unconcious but we were hoping when she awoke she would now not be mind controled, like Barton when his head was hit hard on the railing, after that he was back.

I finished a call with Maria in which she filled me in with everything and told me to lay low, I went over to Barton who was flying "I can take over if you want to catch some kip" I asked him, he shook his head "It's fine, we're only a few hours away" he told me. I became confused "From where?" I asked, he gave a little smile "A safe house".

We landed on a farmland and as we did y/n awoke. She look at everyone a bit dazed, Bruce noticed her first "Tony... " he said and I turned to look at her, she was definitely concussed. I came down and bent down to be be infront of her, I cupped her cheeks in my hands and pulled her face so she was looking at me "Hey, y/n hunny you ok" I asked. She looked at me and then whispered "Stark?" I laughed and gave her a big hug.

She tried to stand but couldn't so I slung her arm over my shoulder. We walked out of the jet and into the house. Clint then called out "Honey, I'm home" and with that a pregnant woman came into view, he gave her a wide smile "Company, sorry I didn't call ahead" he said and pulled her into a kiss. This was unexpected.

"She's an agent of some kind" I said looking at thor. Clint turned to us "Ladies and gentlemen this is Laura" she introduced. She gave a little wave "I know all of your names" she smiled. Then a putter patter of small feet came and Clint said "Ohh in coming" and two children happily ran in happy that there father was back "Did you bring Aunty Nat" the girl asked and then Nat stepped into view and said "How about you hug her and find out? ". I looked at thor again "There, umm smaller agents" and that made y/n let out a little laugh.

We all got settles in but Thor left on some mini quest and all, Laura supplied me with an first aid kit to help y/n "How did you get those?" I asked geustering to the two deep scratches on her face. "Ultron took two blades and did it, said that was the punishment for being a child of stark" she told me and with two fingers she did a demonstration of the blades going down, managing to poke me in the eye in the process. "Definitely concussed" I mumbled. I finished helping her and told her to get some rest in a spare room.

I needed to keep her safe.