Chapter 50

Y/ns pov

"Is it working" I asked Scott as I fixed the earpiece into my ear. He nodded from the drivers seat in the car and I got out. I went into the large apartment building and up the stairs. I rang a doorbell and the door opened and there was May "Oh Hey Alex you must be here for Peter he's in his room and he's just finishing talking to someone so you can just go along to him" she said and I smiled and walked towards his room. I had my school disguise on and I had found some new clothes a coat and a white top. Scott had agreed to come and now I was here for someone else, Peter Parker.

I knocked on his door and it opened, but Peter was behind the person who had opened it. I looked at the bruised face of the man and held my breathe. Maybe he wouldn't remember this was disguise. He just smiled and walked pass me. I went into Peters room and shut the door, before he could say anything I began "Look I don't have a lot of time" I said to Peter before holding down the button on the earpiece to talk to Scott "Did you see stark?" I asked and he replied. "Yeah he just drove away in his car, wait he's coming back, I think he realised". I looked at Peter who was shocked "What's happening?" he asked. "Peter, my name is not Alex, it is y/n Stark" I told him as I took of the wig and face pixelator. He was shocked "Look I need to leave now but call my number before you go with Tony ok" I said but didn't wait for a reply. I ran out fast, not even May had time to say goodbye. Then I heard Scott say "He's in the building, he went for the stairs". I ran to the elevator and it opened, I went in but before the door could close Tony stepped in.

I lunged to get out but pain wriggled through me, I fell to the ground and looked up as darkness started to come across me I saw Tony stand above me a tazer in hand.

I woke up again and I realised my head was leant against his shoulder I quickly sat up. We were in his car but before he could say anything I put a finger to the earpiece button "Scottie if your there, I'm compromised, Spidey will call on my phone which you have, convince him, ill meet you where its going down" I quickly said, Scott replied "Copy that". Then I felt the earpiece come out my ear and looked, Tony had it and he squeezed with his hand to break it. "So am I off to prison I bet Sectary ross will be happy for me to be there" I asked. He sighed "No, your going to fight against Steve tomorrow, for your freedom". "I had that idea except you missed out the fact I would be fighting you too". And with that I grabbed the wheel and spun us into a truck. Bang.