Chapter 42

Y/ns pov

I couldn't find him, not what the access Tony had given me to the security systems, so I began to hack. It was hard and was taking a while. I guessed passwords good but I had to rewrite some code and then I found it, a satellite, it could scan the world and find him in minutes I pressed enter and it began to scan. Then alot of pop ups came to my screen telling me to allow my location, Tony knew. But not that it was me. I pressed deny each time but it was coming up so much I couldn't see the screen behind.

Sorry Tony.

"Friday please start Jet sprinklers in the room Tony is in" I requested. Friday did at asked and a few secounds later the pop ups stopped coming up. I declined all of them and there on the screen, Alexander was in, what! It showed what he was doing and I zoomed in, no.

I ran my head pounding in anger and fear. I slid into Tony's lab, the floor was soaked and so were the two men in there. Tony was on his knees, arms raised as Alexander stood there a gun pointed at his head. They looked at me and Alexander smirked. "There she is good to see you after that little stunt you pulled the other day" he told me. "It was a bad choice to come alone" I told him. He laughed "You think I'm alone" he asked and from there someone came from behind me and wrapped his arm around my neck a gun pointed to my head.

"Y/n, meet the Winter Soildier, he returned to us himself, but don't be to happy about that, the plans are still the same" he told me.

When Pierce turned back to Tony, I felt a chill come among me as Bucky whispered into my ears "I remember who I am I'm going to save you and thats my parting gift for Steve". I nodded a little, Pierce turned to look back at us "Of course you would be intrigued Soildier, it's been two years from tommorow that you have seen her" Alex declared. "But that's the day-" I stopped. "Soildier tell her what happened" he carried on. Bucky became rigid and then he replied "I went on the mission, I shot Mr and Mrs Carter and then I discovered the girl asleep, the one I was not meant to harm".

I felt faint, the one who held me and had given me reasurring words was the one who put a bullet into my parents head. "Take her back, I'll end him" Pierce ordered. Bucky turned around "I'll deal with this" he whispered. "No I will " I growled and with that I pulled away from his and grabbed the gun, I shot Peirce as he shot at me, bang bang, thud.

I knew it I had just killed a man, but that overwhelming guilty pain wasn't the only kind of pain.