Chapter 16

Y/ns pov

I was becoming myself again not fully yet but one way is to bring back one of the biggest parts of me, the fun which added onto the pranking. And the great thing was it was April fools.

Tony's pov

I sighed y/n had been in bed for ages, she didn't sleep in that much anymore and she didn't even do training. I went and knocked on her door but she didn't answer, I opened the door and looked to her bed. I then looked at the floor, she lay there. My eyes saw horror. Y/ns eyes were wide open unseeing and blood fell from her head were a bullet hole lay. She was dead. I began to shake and fell down on the floor next to her, tears fell down my face and I pulled her up to my chest and hugged her close, sobbing. Then a laugh came and I froze, it carried on and I looked down she was alive and laughing, she pulled away and wiped the blood on her face, it was fake and the bullet hole was makeup, "April fools" she said raising her hands into the air and then it came out I hit her face. "What the hell, I thought you had killed yourself!" I practically yelled. I looked to see she was massaging her cheek where I hit her.

"Ok I'm sorry, took it to far, but didn't have to hit me you know" she replied. I sighed, wiping away the tears. "I'm sorry I got a bit carried away but so did you" I begin standing up. "Your also um grounded yeah, and go eat breakfast" I told her and then closed her door I then headed her yell through the door "Sorry tin man for that but also that I'm not going to listen to my punishment your not my dad". I made a tsk sound and then began yo plot my revenge.

Y/ns pov

Tony really broke down and I felt upset from what I did, but not enough to stop my planned pranks, Bruce was given milk with mayo with his cereal which he spluttered out which was hilarious. I whoopy cushioned Steve/ grandpa but he got really confused and I had to explain to him what happened and what was a whoopy cushion. Then Thor who had come back and said Loki would be here in a few days, I put red dye in his shampoo and told him now him and Nat could be twins. I decided to hit Clint where it hurt his bow.

I heard a yell well more like a little girl scream, off my name and with that Clint ran in holding his bow, I couldn't contain my laughter, I had stuck pink glitter all on this bow and he was furious "Just like all my kids" I heard him mutter which confused me then I guessed he was referring to all the adults as kids, Natasha was impressed. Natasha, who would ever dare to prank her, oh yeah, me. Natasha usually goes on a walk every day so I asked Jarvis to show the security cameras on my laptop as I waited on the roof, I timed everything and when I knew it was time I tiped the paint. It fell and splashed all over her. A death glare fell across her face from the cameras, she began to march back in and I knew where she was heading me. I ran and put the laptop in my room. I knew she would take the lift so I went down the stairs four at a time and I ran out of the tower, running around the pile of paint and I took a bus. Then my phone buzzed when I looked at the message, I gulped it was from Natasha it read: When your back you are dead.