Chapter 90

Lokis pov

I grew again and everyone was there, Thor was smiling beside me as he had gotten mjolnir and I was happy myself, I got to see my mother one more time.

Soft sobs filled my ears and I turned to see Y/n. She was knelt on the ground, laying about her knees was Natasha, she was crying into her and Clint looked at her, his fist held toghther holding back his tears. "I couldn't leave her there" she cried. Steve bent down beside her and began to take Natasha tears falling down his own face, Y/n refused at first not wanting to leave the red head but I came over and held her and seh let go, she stood up a cried silently into my shoulder as all of us began to walk  of the machine in silence.

I guided her to her room and we sat down on the edge of her bed "It's my fault, we had to get the stone by one of us dying" she began a sob breaking her sentence before she continued. "I was to slow I jumped to late she caught me and got me back up but lost her grip, she's dead because of me" she told me. I wrapped my arms around her out of shock, she nearly died. "It's not your fault" I whispered knowing that the words would be no use.

2 days later
Y/ns pov

The funeral. It was today, I had locked my door and not left the room since, Loki had come to my door like he did every day to talk, getting no reply but he knew I was listening, and yesterday evening he told me there would be a funeral the next morning for her. And here I was I wore a black dress. A gift from Natasha from years back, I had always loved it so each time I outgrew it I would sow more of the material on.

I stepped out my room at 10 am. And went to the large garden. There was seats layed out and everyone was sitting in them, I went to the last seat avaliable which was next to Rhodey.

At the front was a open casket, Natasha layed in there wearing her favourite red dress. I could imagine the smile she always had when I complemented her in it. It felt like nothing was going to happen until Clint stood. "Natasha was my best freind as soon as we met I chose to make a good decision, the decision to let her live, the best choice of my life, Natasha helped me so much and helped all of us to, she had so much left to live for but all I know now is that she would want us to finish what we started and live on by her words" he said. The last part confused me but I didn't let it lay in my mind, we buried her and from there we said our goodbyes.

"Goodbye Наташа" I whispered.