Chapter 84

Y/ns pov

Sobs echoed from my throat. "Hey hey hey why would you say that" Loki asked. "We were so happy us the avengers, I just had to decided to be so opinionated and lose Steve and Nat because they were ok with bucky killing my parents and I lose Tony for choosing to be against the law, I was just so stupid and a huge dissapointment" I cried. Loki took my face in his hands cupping both of my cheeks in his palms. "Don't you dare say that, you darling were the best thing that ever happened to them all, they were all so stupid for not realising that they could lose you" he said. He used his thumb to wipe away my tears. "Im sorry for being so soppy I think it's just all crashing down now"  I laughed and he just smiled are eyes staring into one another and our faces inching closer and closer until without warning are lips went together as he kissed me. I pulled away "What? Why would you do that?" I asked. He smiled softly. "Because I love you darling".

With that our lips joined together again and his arms found my waist and my hands held behind his neck. It was a passionate moment that felt like could go on forever, soon enough he had pushed he to lie down and he was above me, our kiss not pausing. It was getting heated by each secound, then the car door was knocked on. Loki pulled his face up and I groaned at the lack of his lips on mine. "You don't happen to have some Mcdonalds on you" he asked. "No" loki snapped back making me giggle a little as I still lied down. "Oh well anyway" he pulled out his phone and took a picture at our position. "The chats gonna go wild" he smiled drunkly. "What chat?" Loki asked. "Oh we have one it's all about us shipping you to and send" he smiled. I freaked out, Tony. "Oh dear sent that to Valkyrie, and send no that was korg ahha done" he smiled and walked away.

I groaned. "He ruined the moment didn't he" Loki asked. I nodded and he sighed. "Come on darling you should rest" he told me and with that I went inside and went in my room wishing loki goodnight.

"Y/N! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" Tony yelled making me jolt out of bed scared, I was in my blue pj's I yawned and went out the room not caring to change. "What you want Stark?" i asked yawning. "Did you and Loki like do it?" He asked angrily. "No, no jesus why do you care?" i asked. "Eh um, well anyway suprised you made out, was thst your first kiss" he asked. "I guess so I was kissed on the cheek once by Peter but thats was nothing" I told him. "Ok cool" he said and just before walking away he whispered in my ear eventhough no one else was around "He hurts you I kill him".