Chapter 174

Loki's pov

I finished the call with Tony and when I returned to the sofa I found Y/n asleep there. I carried her to her bed and then I heard a knock. I walked to the door opening it and there was Sam and Bucky. "Is she here?" they asked and I nodded "He's gone, she's safe now" I told them. "Can I talk to her?" Barnes asked. I shot him a glare before replying "She's sleeping come back" and then I closed the door. I sighed, when will that man learn to lay off.

Y/ns pov

I woke up early about 6 am. Loki was passed out on the sofa and I chuckled, he's to much of a gentleman some times. I ran to the shops quickly to buy some food and when I returned and found him still asleep I began to make some food for him and when the smell of it got to him he soon awoke. "Good morning" I smiled as I saw him getting up and stretching. He came over to me wrapping a arm around my waist and leaning his chin on my shoulder "What are you making?" He asked. "You some breakfast, you like pancakes and bacon right" I asked and he nodded.

He ate breakfast and I ate a little bit to and then he spoke up. "Stark want to talk to you" he said. I chuckled washing up a pan "I wish" I replied. He came over pulling me away from the sink "I'm not lying, he's who called me, he wants to meet up with you today" he said to me. "Really, what, why, when?" I asked completely surprised. "He wasnt aware of the fact you saved Morgan and I may of may not of shouted at him the other night when I went out for being so downright horrible to you, I not really sure why but I'm hoping to say sorry and when is in three hours, he wanted you to meet you at the shawarma place for lunch" he told me. In seconds I was in a rush. "That place is two hours and a half a way I'm not ready" I said in a frenzy. "You can just you know change your appearance remember" he said. I sighed "I'm kind of out of magic Ju ju, it weakened from after being under mind control, I was stronger then" I said still going round. He then pulled me by my hands to stop me "Are you sure you want to do this, you still do look tired and you probaly need a lot more time to rest after this all" he said. "I need to see him, to talk this through" I told him. "Ok then" he replied and then I felt the small shimmer of my outfit changing. From the darkened clothes to a blue dress my hair long and wavy. I chuckled a little. "Dress to impress, now you look much less like you haven't changed in days, come on let me drive you" he said. I elbowed him a bit and with that we left.