Chapter 92

Y/ns pov

After thor protested that he would snap and we told him he was probaly full of cheez wizz. It was left to Bruce "I can do it, the gamma radiation could withhold it" he said. But then I stepped forward "But it might not, and obviously alot of people here are just normal, no offence" I began as Tony scoffed a little. "What if I took it on with you?" I said. "But we don't know if your powers could withhold it" Steve said. "Better try" I said and before anymore protest I held Bruce's arm and he put the gauntlet on, the stones energy coursed across the two of us the pain making us both cry out in pain, but we could do it, we could feel that we could just a little more secounds, Bruce fell a bit to the floor and then raised his arm both of us shouting out in pain. Then he did it.

Snap. Flash.

It went from feeling myself falling on the ground to seeing a orange skyline I looked to see Bruce beside me, the floor was covered in water "Where the hell are we and why has that annoying pain gone?" I asked. "The soul world I think" a voice so familiar and so calm called out but still made us jump and twist around fast, our eyes had widened and I ran over and wrapped my arms around Natasha. "How?" I cried. "You two came here when you snapped?" she smiled and then went to hug Bruce. "Im so sorry you weren't meant to die" I cried, she cupped one of my cheeks in my hand wiping away the tears "It's ok, what happened let us save the universe, its done you snapped" she smiled. "Can we get you out of here get you back" Bruce asked but she shook her head. "Im sorry I'm not coming back, and you two are going to have to leave but promise me one thing Y/n you tell him" she smiled and I nodded "I promise" tears rolling down my cheek and then the world faded away.

My eyes sprung open and the same time Bruce's did and intense pain came over me, Clint kicked the gauntlet away as I grabbed my arm screwing my eyes shut. Tony sprayed both are arms and I felt a bit more relaxed but the pain was still there.

A phone rang and I guess it was clints as he picked it up "Laura" he choked. And from that I knew we had done it. I looked to Bruce, my suit was a little burnt at the edges but fine. "You remember her?" i mumbled out unable to get a full sentence toghther at the moment he nodded and I looked up. The window above then began to be covered by a shadow and my eyes widened as something shot out at it coming fastly at the compound "Guys look out!"

IT EXPLODED.