Chapter 101

Y/ns pov

I walked into the building until I found apartment 23, I was in Ohio and after a bit of research I had found out this is where Yelena was.

I went up to the small grey door and leant against it. "Hello Yelena" I called inside. "And you are?" she replied from what sounded a bit far off. "The one you wrote a letter to, planning to kill someone usualy doesn't begin with you letting them know thsts wha tyour going to do" I told her. "Y/n, well if you know I'm going to kill you I think it was stupid you came her as if you have a death wish" she replied. "I don't think you'll kill me" I told her. "Im assassin I've killed many what would change with you" she said. "Im an assassin to" I replied before kneeling down the recent stitches hurting a bit and throwing a square disk under the door it began to smoke and then a beeping sound emitted.

"Your going to blow up your own appartment!" I said confused. "Isn't that you? " she replied her voice sounding worried. I broke open the door just as the room exploded I was knocked to thr ground holding my stomach, people came storming in behind me and I was pulled up and cuffed. I finnaly saw Yelena she had blonde hair that she had let lose and earing from top to bottom of her ears and she wore a black shirt and jeans. Yelena was also being cuffed. "Yelena belova and Y/n stark you are hearby arrested for criminal activity" said a voice and there walked in "Seceraty Ross no pleasure as always, whats the meaning of this" I spat.

"Y/n you are a criminal yes cleared of the Sokovia accords but you're a murder same as your freind and neither of you did it for good" he said. "Im not her freind" Yelena spoke.

"Я никогда не буду дружить с тем, кто убил мою сестру."
I would never be freinds with the one who killed my sister
she said in russian.

"Я не убивал Наташу"
I didn't kill Natasha
I replied.

"Anyone speak russian" Ross asked and one of his guards translated. "Another murder Y/n, pity your Dad's not here to help you out, oh wait I shouldn't call him that I don't think he would call you a daughter after everything" he spitefully said.

That was it these idiots had had there fun I melted the cuffs in secounds and then headbutted the guy behind me soon enough I had Ross against a wall my fist raised "Never say any-" I stopped, it must of been a hallucination or something but out a nearby window on the roof I thought I had saw him, Tony. I went back to Ross and punched him in the face, I grabbed a key from a guard and undid Yelenas cuffs. "I didn't kill Natasha, we're going to have to run and you can come with me and I can tell you the whole story or you can go your own way" I told her and ran out the door, she followed.