Chapter 13

Y/ns pov

My blood began to boil and I clenched my fist and I stood up "Your lying" I spluttered but he shook his head. "My parents were good people they, they wouldn't work for Hydra..., Hydra killed them, and no one gave me powers I was born with them" I nearly shouted. He once again shook his head and stood up from my bed "When you were one and a half Hydra needed a test subject and chances were death were there, but your parents they choose to volunteer you, they tested you with something thst were still unaware of and then like that you had powers" he told me.

I crossed my arms "How do you know this? " I asked he sighed and then replied saying "We were in your house and we'll we were all close, because I told them about being family and all well me and your Dad we went to his room so he could show me a trophy from his youth and then I spotted the file with they hydra logo, your file, I took it, i still have it, it says everything" he says.

My mind was crazy but one clear question was still in mind "Then why did they kill them? " I asked. A little smile went on his face and he then replied "Because they refused to give you up to be used for battle, they loved you too much to watch you get hurt" he told me. I nodded and he realised I had been given enough info. "I'll give you space" he says and begins to leave the room. "Steve, could I see the file" I ask and he nodded.

He gave me the file and then left again, I looked at it, with my name on the front, I began to look through, there was logs of me.

June 21st 2002: The infant has now started to show signs of power, plants around her move in extraordinary ways and water splashes about.

I flipped through more logs.

November 7 2003: This is the child's last day at the lab, we will give a few years before combat training but we know she has control of nature, water and fire also she has a connection with people as if able to understand them which could be a power, more should show I'm combat is perused.

I flipped to the last page and there it said: Deased.

I had been proclaimed dead, that must of been a cother up from back then. But it was true, I was given powers by hydra and my parents worked there. I looked back through and found some pictures, it was me in a lab, asleep and calm but red and blue sparkles came from my hand, there was more to me then I knew, it I put the file down and drew a bath.

I lay in it and stared at the ceiling, nothing was going to be the same if I choose to find out more.