Chapter 15

Tony's pov

I layed her in her bed and then I heard someone click there tounge behind me, I turned to see Clint leaning against the door, grinning ear from ear. "What do you want barton?" I ask irrated. He laughed a little then replied "Nothing just looking at you acting like a Dad, parentals a good look on you stark". "Totally, what do you know about parenting anyway" I hiss back. He opened his mouth looking like he was going to say something big but closed it and walked away. Thats what I thought. Anyway I didn't care for her, never had the time to care before didn't have it now, I'm just doing this so Fury doesn't murder me.

I went out of the room and went to bed, I was tired. Long night I guess. But I couldn't sleep what Clint said clinged in my head all night.

Y/ns pov

I awake at 1 pm. Another day of school missed, well this was Friday, I'll go back Monday. I remember Tony bringing me home and I sigh. My time was up and I now had to let reality settle in.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen and made myself lunch, I went in the living room to find everyone there, they all stared at me as I took my seat. They went back to there conversations so I ate my food which was a sandwich. When I finished I went to wash up my plate and then I sat back down in the living room with the others. Finnaly I spoke up.

"Look so you know I didn't talk to any of you realy when I first came, but over the past week its changed and I'm going to be more interactive I guess" I tell them and they all look thrilled, I begin to join a conversation with Nat and Thor. "We've agreed if Lokis good now he can come here" Nat tells Thor and a wide smile appears on his face and he runs of in glee, to the roof to probably go tell loki the news. I started to talk to Nat about the training we would be doing. We would start tommorow which also meant that waking up early started tommorow.

Natasha pov

I knocked on y/ns door and was suprised to hear her open the door, ready. She realy was going to try and I was happy for her. First days of training usualy suck but this wasn't bad for her. Her punches were strong but not the greatest at aim, so we worked at that and now she could do a great punch.

Each morning went by and four months later at the end of March she was great, it was no more training needed. She was ready, I told nick thsa she was fully prepared for a combat mission. She seemed so much brighter and happier, but I could see that the pain was still there.

A/n-sos the chapters short I was home late cause I watched black widow :)