Chapter 138

Y/ns pov

We walked into a apartment. "What is this place?" I asked. "A safe house of sorts Miss Y/n" a familiar electronic voice echoed. "Vision?" I questioned, freaked out by this. "No,sorry to dissapoint you, it is just me Jarvis, Mr stark managed to salvage another copy of me and put it into some places, such as this safe house" he spoke. "Feels kind of creepy hearing the voice" Bucky spoke and I nodded. "I have securely locked all access points, Mr stark notified me of your arrival and that he wanted Y/n to be safe as he tries to figure out a way to stop the one without a name" he alerted us.

I plopped myself down on the sofa "Great, he has to save me again, he's meant to be getting back to his life, and for seven years I wasn't part of it, I want him to have a break" I sighed. My phone rang. "Miss Y/n would you like me to put your call on the holligram" Jarvis asked and I nodded. It answered and was a unknown number. "Y/n, is that you?" a voice spoke. I nearly gasped "Lucas!" I baciacly shouted. The holigram changed to video and he looked at me smiling "Long time no see". "Dude, I thought you died in Germany like a year ago" I laughed. "Nah, nearly lost a leg tho, look I haven't got lots of time, I heard the evil guy wants you, and I found out there's someone leading him to you" he said. "Who?" I asked. "It's Shar-" he cut of ass his mouth spewed out blood and he dropped the phone, it fell to the ground facing up, a knife could be seen through his stomach, is slid out of him and he fell, and then I saw it Sharon's face. She picked the phone up and hang up.

"She knows we're we are by now, Tony would of told them" I said quickly. "Ok, we gotta do something, but first who the hell was lucas" he asked. "Actualy was freinds with him as kids and then next time I saw him was with Sharon's group, only thing that kept me going" I said and sighed, knowing that right now he had actualy died. "Did you guys ever... " he trailed of and I nodded. "He kind of looks like me" he then said quickly. I rolled my eyes and then started to speak to jarvis "How secure is this place?" I asked. "No one can get in without inside permission or Mr stars overull" he spoke. "I think we will be fine" Bucky said and I nodded. I changed my outfit with my powers to a more combat ready outfit.

"I'm sorry, about your freind" Bucky spoke. "Thanks" I said. "It's late, get some sleep" I ordered. "Fine" he said. I  had realised there was only one room even though Stark could of gotten a whole mansion, but no. I took the couch.