Chapter 9 - Peace Treaty

<Welcome to our cave! You've already met Dermak but the others here are my children Minos and Ikarus. Please, take a seat anywhere you like. We don't have any chairs but the nest is comfortable enough, Minos would definitely agree since he's practically attached to it>

"Cu!"

While mother was greeting the visitors, my anger started to rapidly grow upon seeing one of the people.

[<-User- must remain calm]

'I know system, I'm trying to. Status'

[Name: Jekyll | Species: Human | Level: 158]

[Health 7,600/7,600]

[Stamina 8,022/8,200]

[Magicka 0/0]

----------

[Name: Alistair | Species: Human | Level: 273]

[Health 9,100/9,100]

[Stamina 7,123/9,100]

[Magicka 9,100/9,100]

----------

[Name: Leone | Species: Human | Level: 325]

[Health 8,000/10,000]

[Stamina 7,350/7,500]

[Magicka 15,000/15,000]

----------

[Name: Nathan | Species: Human | Level: 21]

[Health 1,100/1,100]

[Stamina 878/1000]

[Magicka 0/0]

'Why is Leone, the mage who caught me in that net here? The guard who helped me is here as well, that Nathan guy'

Describing the four visitors' appearances, Jekyll has greying short hair, looked in his forties or fifties and seemed to be in charge of the four. Alistair has blonde short hair with bright blue eyes but judging off his level, he was purposely hiding who he really was.

The only person who wasn't dressed in armor was the mage, Leone. She has bleached-white long hair, light-grey eyes and was dressed in a white dress. The last of the four was the guard, Nathan. Short brown hair, brown eyes and looked the most average and out of place out of the four.

(Jekyll) "It's a pleasure to meet you and your family, Miss dragon. We would prefer to stand though. I'm captain Jekyll and we're representing the empire in coming here today"

(Alistair) "Greetings"

(Leone) "..."

(Nathan) "H-Hello again"

Strangely enough, only Jekyll and Nathan seemed to be looking visibly stressed. The other two didn't seem to care looking at the two monstrosities in the cave.

I think the only reason the guard is here might be because he's the only one who's actually already experienced these two monsters in the flesh, he really seems out of place out of the four.

<Please, call me Kellearzar. Make yourself at home>

"If you don't mind, battlemage Leone and my blonde subordinate will wait by the cave entrance. Since they hold a fair amount of strength, I don't wish for us to appear as a threat in your home"

<As you wish>

Both the captain and the guard enter further into the cave while the other two remain by the entrance looking after the wyverns. As for our family, Minos is still in the nest, mother and father are both together on one side of the cave and I'm on the other.