Chapter 135 - Consequences

Just before we're about to enter the boarded off section of the mine, a hand approaches my shoulder, but both Jaxon and Aesa are in front of me...

"Wah! Jesus Christ Petra! Is it your life's goal to stop my heart or something?"

Us three should've been alone down here yet somehow Petra followed us all the way down here? I swear we're like a mile or a kilometre under the surface!

"Heh, you wondered off in the middle of training and didn't give me a heads up Ikarus. I'm going to have to start putting you on a leash if this happens again"

Her sense of humour can be so boring at times... that was a joke, right? We we're making those dog jokes earlier; I just really hope I haven't awakened anything in her or something like that...

"Funny... I'm guessing it was okay to leave? How in the hell did you even find us?"

"Heh, you're obviously forgetting I have a way of tracking phoenixes Ikarus, it's impossible for you to get away from me that easily"

She really does give off stalker vibes at times. It's just a good thing both of us see past those sorts of things and even seem to be attracted to it... Ah! Get your head out of the gutter Ikarus, you've already had enough of that sweet booty in the bushes for one day.

"Seriously though, was it okay to leave the soldiers like that?"

"If you randomly wander off like that, I can't really be expected to keep helping out, can I?"

She really is clingy as well... I want to kiss her again but probably not the best time for that right now. We are about to discover the mysteries of the secret part of the mine.

Anyways, Jaxon starts to remove the planks stopping our advance and Petra can't help but be curious on my 'twin'.

"How comes you're out and about today Aesa? Ikarus hasn't annoyed you too much or anything?"

I'll have you know Petra, me and Aesa have been on good terms recently! I'm sulking from what she just said now.

"To put it bluntly how -Ikarus- would say... Aesa is bored. Watching fighting after satisfying intercourse was uninteresting and target -Jaxon- presented different opportunity"

Heh, looks like we share the same attention span... damn it Aesa! It's a bloody good thing Jaxon is really trying to mind his business ignoring the fact she just admitted that we just had sex.

"Boards are now down... say, do you three fancy going in first?"

Jaxon seems pretty uncomfortable right now, is he afraid of what's further below? I've never seen the scrawny miner looking like this.

"Say kid, you're not worried that there might be ghosts down here or something?"

"Heh, I'll have to hold Ikarus's hand if that's the case then. Can't be having her get too scared"

"I hate you at times..."

Even when I'm trying to tease someone else, Petra just cannot help herself. Just because she may have the perfect ass: perfect breasts, perfect everything does not mean she has to do this shit, all the goddamn time!

"Nothing like that... it's just hearing voices coming from caves is a bad omen. It's more of a personal reminder of how my father perished, but I'll go first then... wish me luck"

Oh right, Jaxon did say he comes from a mine owner's family and that it ended up collapsing once upon a time. I'm guessing the voices would've been from trapped miners? Ah, I don't know, best not to ask such depressing stuff really.