Chapter 142.5 - Perverts (18+)

"Petra... now that we're fiancés, I'm guessing this is your way of showing me how much of a pervert you are?"

"Heh Ikarus, had these hidden away for a while but never knew when to bring them up or if you'd be comfortable with it. Anything pike your curiosity or is it all a little much? We don't have to use anything and I'm happy to throw it all away as well if you don't like it"

What greets me on our lovely king-sized bed now in our fully decorated bedroom is quite the selection of things. We have the used stuff like the belt and phalluses but in addition to those, we have a much broader selection of phallus this time around and even... vibrators? I think that's what they are, no idea how you could even create something like that in this world but a couple look to be those smaller types that are connected to a remote and another that happens to be a massager looking thing. Oh, should probably mention the pilled up, soft looking rope as well.

We have been messing around a lot lately just down to boredom but to think Petra had a stash like this hidden away? I'm kinda disappointed she didn't introduce me to it beforehand... not like I'm going to say that out loud though. She's supposed to be the pervert in this relationship, not me!

At least I can understand why she's been a little more hands on today than usual, she was probably just worrying about bringing this sort of stuff up and just decided to show it all together doing it all in one go. If I'm being honest, I was expecting even more from her than just a bit of rope with that sort of thing. Like, where's the whips and chains already? I always thought Petra's had that sort of fetish yet all she's got is rope?

"No no, I always knew I was marrying a pervert. Erm... eh, fuck it, let's piss about with a little bit of bondage, then see what happens. Can always burn it off if it gets too much"

"Heh, it's not that kind of rope Ikarus but there should never be any need for that. We still have the decision of who's going to be one getting tied up though"

...

Is she seriously asking me that? Petra, who's entire existence seems to be about tormenting me, has now suddenly decided to think about deciding who does what?

"Let's be real Petra, we both know what role you want to take so don't lie to yourself"

"Heh, funny you should say that Ikarus. I've actually never been on that side of things, but the thought of being able to tease you that easily is pretty appealing"

Petra's never been the one tying up? Oh, maybe her pervious relationship was a little different than I was expecting then but I really don't want to think about the vampire Melinda right now. It's time for a little bit of perversion but beforehand, I need to set some ground rules. I love her and all but I'm not feeling up for a never ending edging session.

"Fair enough. If we're going to do this today, there's one big condition especially when I'm at your complete mercy. No stopping right when I'm at the edge, alright?"

"Heh, that spoils half the fun Ikarus, but if that's what it takes, okay. Beforehand, how about we get dressed up a little for this? I've got something new for you to wear as well..."

__________

"Seriously Petra!? You get the sexy black lingerie we both know and love, and I get this frilly, cute orange shit!?"

"Heh, it suits you really well though Ikarus"

"I know! That's the freaking problem! *Sighhh*"

Petra's back in that black lingerie set I've seen plenty times before and me, I'm in something similar looking but with more frills, and is more orange and white looking. It's even got a tiny skirt with it! Why can't I be the sexy one too?