Chapter 180 - Honeymoon History

...

Sleeping like two wedded angels after making this marriage official in our own strange kinky way, me and Petra just simply refuse to awake the next morning enjoying the not wanting to get out of bed stage. Except, someone has to spoil the mood...

[<Aesa would like to inform Ikarus that a level up has been obtained>]

'Yawnnn... really Aesa? First thing in the morning and I'm still feeling things from yesterday. Couldn't you at least have waited a bit?'

Instead of being romantically locked up in cuddles with Petra for as long as possible, of course Aesa has to go into all the boring system stuff. No one freaking cares about a single level! Even if it was obtained via sex...

----------

----------

[<Aesa is unable to sleep so having waited 10+ hours already, my patience level has already been exceeded>]

[Name: Ikarus | Species: Phoenix | Level: 609]

[Health 83,333/83,333]

[Stamina 40,000/40,000]

[Magicka 83,333/83,333]

[You currently have 17834 unassigned points]

'Damn, my eyes weren't ready for all that unenchanted crappiness... Still don't see the point in this Aesa, I'm not doing anything with it till it's at twenty thousand'

[<Aesa still needs to update Ikarus regardless. Ikarus can go back to asleep now>]

'Me and you both know that's no longer an option'

Anyway, about the buying abilities thing. I know it's always been a little odd but my way is odd. I can only buy three of the four abilities left to purchase and just knowing I'm that close to finishing off will be irritating. Also, should be no need for my system if our honeymoon goes to plan, can't really think of any place safer than where we plan to go.

"*Yawn*... heh, morning Ikarus. Last night was pretty dope"

"Look at you using my lingo! Say dope for me again Petra"

"Heh... dope"

"Ah, my loins... have a quick kiss for payment"

Giving Petra a quick kiss interrupting the chuckle she was about to do; this morning has already been salvaged so I'm not fussed about the annoying wakeup call now. We probably should start getting ready though.

"You still down for our little honeymoon adventure Petra?"

"Heh, of course Ikarus. You're not getting cold feet at the idea, are you?"

"Why would I be? The chance to go back home is epic! I'm literally going to treat you to anything you want"

"Heh, I'll take your booty with a side order of fluster to go then"