Chapter 133 - Old Friend

"Ikarus-sama and Petra-sama! We haven't seen each other in ages!"

Well well well, you'll never guess who's arrived at these here islands and is currently giving me a hug right by the docks? The sama part should be pretty obvious by now but the one and only crazy succubus-sama we all know and love has arrived! Normally, I wouldn't accept the hug but it has been so long so I'll let priestess do what she wants... I have missed her quite the bit though.

It's a shame it's just her alone and not the knight Nathan but I guess he does have an emperor to serve, works comes first, I guess.

(Petra) "What are you doing over here anyways priestess?"

(Ikarus) "Yeah Charlotte, what brings you to our neck of the woods?"

You'd think us two being around such an established figure like the holy priestess would draw some attention but the people on these islands are so used to these sorts of things now, all we get is the look of awe from basically everyone at this point. It's not like they'd hold any hate for the nun looking woman as well, I'm pretty sure everyone knows she isn't actually connected to the deceased Sierran religion.

"We need to have a serious talk as soon as possible... you should probably bring anyone important as well like any trusted advisors Ikarus-sama and Petra-sama"

Charlotte seems pretty concerned about this, something like this must be pretty big if she wants others around as well. She probably could just tell us right now but eh, might as well make the incoming bad news public...

"We'll get the town hall arranged then, do we invite Zeki and Ariza though Petra?"

"Probably not Ikarus, Ariza's busy and there's no point inviting with Zeki"

Oh yeah, our healer has basically turned into the cure all doctor of this place, should probably get her some more helpers at this rate but she seems to have become obsessed with learning about it all. It's slightly weird seeing that her magic basically helps everyone anyways but at least it'll help training future doctors and stuff like that I suppose.

"Let's go get everyone important then..."

__________

Having quickly rounded up the main figureheads of our settlement, we're now in the town hall around the sizable table all seated and ready to go. Listing the people off; we have Marcus, Garry, Penelope, Charlotte and of course, this lovebird duo of ours.

Marcus has been pissing about again it seems, originally we just had everyone sitting anywhere but apparently us two figureheads have to be seated at the top of the table. The two seats are definitely more noticeable but this just seems so unnecessary and pointless but less of the complaining today Ikarus.

Anyways, Charlotte kicks off the quick gathering with a pretty grave look on her face... now I'm slightly starting to get even more worried.

"I have some bad news to share... my Lord has instructed me to make sure all of you are prepared for what's incoming and has asked me personally to stay here while it is happening"

Almost immediately, some quieter questions fill the table as if priestess is crazy or something.

(Garry) "Her Lord?"

(Penelope) "Who was that supposed to be!?"

I was half expecting Marcus to join in with the questions, I'm not really sure why Penelope is asking though. I really shouldn't tell them about Dionysus, right? Having an actual God on our side might be taking things into la-la land but then again, we already have dragons and lesbian queens.

(Petra) "It doesn't matter who it is, but priestess's source of information is solid. What do we have to prepare for then?"

"Demons"