Chapter 179 - Bride & Bride

---The longest chapter I've ever had the misfortune of writing! (Over 5000 words!) Seriously though, I see why authors rarely write about the wedding instead skipping most of it or leaving it to the end. Hopefully it's cute enough and you show it some love because this was torture...

__________

"Heh, to think I'm supposed to be the forgetful one out of us Ikarus. I'd let you use mine but I'm not sure it'll fit for you"

Now both just outside the church doors, Petra always tries to help my idiocy but can anything really help pure unfiltered Ikarus?

"Eh, I'll just figure it out on the go. Let's just head in quickly before I have another attack or something"

Opening the door, albeit as slowly as I possibly can, what presents us is obviously a packed hall filled to the brim full of cheery people all waiting and expecting us to arrive at any second... No Ikarus! You can deal with this; just imagine they're floating orbs of EXP or something else.

Once the door is fully open, the somewhat noisy atmosphere in the church goes completely silent, all focus is now on us two and it's terrifying. This is exactly the scene I was picturing in my head and my stomach feels like it's breeding butterflies right now, if that was the expression?

Petra sensing my nerves are starting to get the best of me again firmly clutches my hand and smiles deeply into the depths of my soul. All I wanted was for her to have a perfect day yet I've basically become a train wreck, I so don't deserve this woman.

As we're walking down the aisle together in full view of everyone, I can't help but stumble and nearly fall over when I see just who's one of the bridesmaids at the front. I think purple is the colour Ariza went for judging by the fact they all have purple dresses on, the people wearing said colour is Ariza, Mute, Ria and Zeki.

Obviously, we knew Ria has fucked him over here but little surprised they had a dress planned for him, guess Ariza plans for everything then. Guess it could've been nice for Aesa to be involved as well but she's happy chilling by the front door it seems. Everyone else is in something formal looking except Penelope and Charlotte, it makes sense why priestess would be looking like a nun but I guess mages refuse to wear anything other than their daily attire.

----------

---Here's the AI! This took long enough so wasn't going to do the entire cast lol.

Aesa + Mute

Ariza + Zeki

Ariza + Zeki