Chapter 162 - Travel

"So interesting Ikarus! You two really have been busy"

"That place is a dragon's worst nightmare to hunt in, jungles are immensely frustrating little one. I assume you two are going to return today?"

"I wanted sister to stay a little longer, can I come as well?"

Having breakfast with my fiancé and the dragon fam in our dining room, me and Petra have been giving a slight update to what we've been up to while chowing down on a good ol'fashioned fry up. Even the dragons seem to be enjoying the fried food, I swear our maid was a Brit in a pervious life with how gross looking but amazing the food is!

Oh, there was also the fact me and Petra forgot to mention the marriage thing again, luckily dragons don't seem to care about that at all. Even mother who likes to know about our life seems to not understand the concept of marriage really. Eh, I guess marriage is a human thing after all, I'm not even sure if Desmond and Esmerelda are technically married despite it seeming that way.

"Yeah, sorry Minos, that's not happening I'm afraid"

"Heh, no chance little guy. It could be too dangerous even for you"

"Cu..."

Athena did give us a slight hint on who may own the next dungeon so bringing Minos along would be irresponsible as hell. If it is someone like Ares, blood is guaranteed to be spilt since he's supposed to be the God of war. Can't remember too many myths about him but don't remember hearing good things.

Anyways, eating the rest of breakfast in mostly silence, and now that we're all finished, a familiar large chested blonde elf arrives to clean the plates and do her role.

"Thanks for breakfast Eve, nice as always"

"No worries Queen Ikarus! When you two have a second, could we have a quick chat?"

"What's it about and is it important?"

"There's little ears here right now so it needs to wait. I was just going to give you two some more ideas on you know what"

...

And of course, this pervy goddamn maid of ours must've heard everything yesterday. Thought we got away with it but obviously not, what is it with her and sex anyways!? Why does she have to give pointers and tips about stuff!?

"Heh, we made good use of that thing you gave us Eve, Ikarus really seemed to like it"

"Did she!? I've got some even heavier ones if you want!"

For fuck's sake Petra, my parents are literally right there! Even if they have no clue what's being referred to, I know what small item of 'clothing' is being spoken about. This fucking maid is corrupting Petra man...

"Both of you, just please stop with this! *Sighhh*..."

What is with this maid wanting to discuss our sex life!? Petra only seems to humour her because it brings me embarrassment, this is not the sort of Ikarus teasing I can get behind!

"...Imma go round everyone up and wait till we're ready to go. I'm not sticking around if this is the 'intelligent' topic of conversation..."

__________

"Erk, can't believe I'm flying right now, my stomach is still churning"

"Kid, please just stop moaning about it, we all know you get sick already!"

"Have you no sympathy for people with motion sickness orangey? Your TP shit makes me feel like my balls are twisted... if I had any right now"

(Ariza) "Uh huh, Ikarus has a point Zeki, all you do is complain... That's really not a pleasant thought"