Chapter 146.5 - Threesome (18+)*

---Still haven't decided if this chapter will be canon or not so the * is supposed to represent that, it's pretty wild...

---If it isn't obvious by the chapter's name, don't read this if you only want the lovebirds!

---For those you do continue on, a warning needs to be made since I've gotten carried away with this. This chapter is too long with buildup, also contains BDSM like the last and Aesa will shock you a little. It's pretty unhinged so hopefully you enjoy? Things will be back to normal after the lovebirds get this out of their systems...

__________

---If it isn't obvious by the chapter's name, don't read this if you only want the lovebirds!

---For those you do continue on, a warning needs to be made since I've gotten carried away with this. This chapter is too long with buildup, also contains BDSM like the last and Aesa will shock you a little. It's pretty unhinged so hopefully you enjoy? Things will be mostly back to normal after the birds get this out of their systems...

__________

"Will Ikarus promise not to overreact?"

Aesa for some reason has been extremely reluctant to say what she wants to do and it's starting to wind me up a little. We've even returned back to our home and she still hasn't said what she wants to do yet, my limited patience can only go so far...

"For the love of God Aesa! Just get on with it already!"

"Heh, it's obviously difficult for her to say Ikarus"

"I know her more than you Petra, getting to the point is not difficult for my system. Whatever it is she wants to do, she can just say already"

Aesa almost seems to look a little moody from me knowing my robotic wife way too much but something like embarrassment doesn't exist within what AI package she has. Should probably stop calling her an AI permanently now, she's a hell of a lot more than that.

"Fine then, Aesa will just be as blunt as -Ikarus-... Could Aesa partake in intercourse alongside -Ikarus- and target -Petra-?"

...

Wait... Aesa wants sex!?! Okay, I can see why she wants me not to overreact now, I'll just let Petra handle this then.

"Erm... Aesa, we both thought you had no such desire?"

"Until recently, Aesa had no such desires but experiences inside -Ikarus- with target -Petra- have been of exceptional quality and have convinced Aesa to try something new. Aesa would like to experience one in person if possible and only if target -Petra- would allow it"

Petra almost seems to blush a little from that, Aesa's speaking for both of us so there's no need for me to get embarrassed spilling that secret. These 'experiences' have been exceptional so she's only spitting facts.

"Well... I guess it would be okay, Ikarus?"

"Huh!? You're alright with Aesa joining in Petra?"

This obviously shocks me a little, what happened to my jealous lovebird I adore so much? I think I said the same excat thing last time this came up

"Heh, she is part of you after all Ikarus, it doesn't even feel like this would be cheating though and I'm not completely sure why"

I think Petra is right. If we were to include someone a little more human, then that might be pushing it a little but this doesn't feel like that. Maybe it's the clone body more than anything else? I'm not sure exactly why both of us seem to think this is fine but eh, it's not like there's anything to argue on. We both agree.