Chapter 36 - Dungeon Drei

---A word of warning, I may have gotten carried away with this upcoming dungeon. Seriously though, the next few chapters after this are long. You have been warned lol---

__________

"I still hate paying those prices"

"If you don't like the prices, don't pay for them Ikarus-sama"

"Lotte has a point"

We're walking through the city after I've just left the alchemist shop purchasing some potions from the pink haired lady, also can't forgot I've topped up on food and other things beforehand. There is only one last thing to do before we leave now, it's time to go find Petra at the bar.

"That's easier said than done, it never hurts to have something in storage in case of a bad situation"

"You do not need to worry when you have me and the Lord's protection"

Is she getting arrogant now? No, I think she's just more stupid and careless than I first realized, I'm missing travelling with some who isn't completely naïve or stupid now. I understand the irony of me saying it, I will get more intelligent one day, I hope. I'm not even two yet, that's the excuse I can use at the very least.

Honestly, I think I'm just in a bad mood after basically being robbed by the alchemist once again, still can't get over it.

Thankfully enough, we've arrived at the red-light district and are currently walking through it to get to the bar. I just hope we don't have wait days or weeks to meet up, it is thankfully already evening so we might get lucky and she could be there already, doubt it though.

Watching my party members, I see both priestess and the knight both stop and their faces start looking embarrassed, I don't even need to look ahead of us since it's probably being caused by the brothel.

I do turn back around though and it's for a different reason this time, two fully naked women are having a brawl in the street and a small crowd has gathered around them. I'm unsure if there stopping, watching or cheering them on though.

"Don't even think about it"

"Think about what?"

"We probably should break it up Ikarus-sama"

I just walk on towards the bar and keep talking, both party members reluctantly follow me, I know better right now.

"The guards will get involved, don't even bother looking"

Just before we enter the bar, I hear two screams coming from the fighting women.

"You fucking bitch!"

"Dirty slut!"

It's clear two 'workers' have had a falling out over something, this really isn't something I want to get involved in with my party. Knowing my luck, I'll get blamed like what happened with the woman who groped me back at the bathhouse, sometimes it's just better to not get involved.

I think some guards have appeared as well now so it's fine.

Now that we've entered the bar, I instantly recognize a familiar face sitting in a booth right near the entrance.

"Petra!"

__________

"We didn't make you wait too long, did we?"

"Not at all, was only waiting for a little bit"

I think she's just being polite, that would be a little too convenient both arriving the exact same time and day. Might have happened but I really doubt it.