Chapter 157 - Wisdom Dungeon

<The ways of communicating within these places have always been one sided so I'll try to guide you children but hopefully, it shouldn't be needed>

Having just entered past the huge vault entrance and into the dungeon, we've now arrived in a... bedroom?

There's a single bed inside the place, a few wardrobes, nightstands and basically anything you could imagine in a fantasy setting for a bedroom. I'm failing to see the point of this dungeon other than it be for something perverted but the Goddess of wisdom wouldn't care for anything like that, right? Nah, this definitely isn't something dirty but why a bedroom of all places? This dungeon better not suck...

<My dungeon was always designed to be a test of knowledge regarding the unknown and willingness to spot things that seem out of place. I'll give you a little time to see if you can figure it out by yourselves before giving the answer>

'So, we need to find out how to progress ourselves in this dungeon? Sighhh...'

"Seriously? Can't she just give us the answer instead of having to do this shit? Does any of us even enjoy this sort of thing?"

Okay, one of the biggest things I hate, is escape rooms and puzzle-based video games. Just give me a waypoint and point me in the correct direction, don't make me have to use my brain! I'm exaggerating a tad but I have always found them absurdly irritating though, mostly down to boredom rather than my idiocy. No Ikarus, you stopped calling yourself stupid so less of that...

"I actually agree with orangey on this, we'd be better off inside that pervert school place again. What a waste of freaking time, escape rooms suck"

"Heh, settle down you two. It can't be that hard, right? Let's just have a quick look around"

'Eh, at least Petra is okay with it. Her happiness is good for stopping my moaning... Or starting it if we're talking about a different kind'

Anyways, all of us separate around the room and start to look for anything out of place. Charlotte, Nathan and Petra start to look behind furniture and things like that, Zeki and Ariza go to look inside of drawers and I, stand around like an oaf getting everything in sight.

If I were to compare it to a normal bedroom, the only thing strange about it would be the fact it seems awfully big for a room with only a single bed and there's a load of dust everywhere. People can have dirty bedrooms so I'm not that surprised about it.

No one else seems to be saying or finding anything so maybe I'm onto something? I doubt it a little.

"I mean, the only strange thing about this place is the size of it. I don't think that helps that much though, right?"

"Could that be the point, Ikarus-sama? If the size of this place is strange, then maybe that's what we need to look for. Something else that isn't the right size maybe?"

(Petra) "Think you and the priestess may be right Ikarus"

"You know Petra-sama, it's fine to call me and Nat by name"

You know, I've only just realized Petra doesn't call Charlotte and Nathan by name as well, I think it makes succubus-sama feel a little like Petra doesn't like her but that's really not the case anymore. Petra did say at first she didn't like her due to the empire ties and potentially Charlotte being gay for me but that was way in the past.

"Heh, fair point Charlotte, apologies for not realizing it sooner. Just became a habit I suppose"

"There's no need for apologies Petra-sama! I was just wondering if there's a reason or anything, but I'm happy that you're okay using it now!"