Chapter 143 - Planets

---Was thinking about doing a Halloween themed chapter but didn't have the time for it, so here's the art and a little snip bit that would've been used.

"D-Damn it Petra! This is way too short!"

https://i.ibb.co/Jr9qG5z/Ikarus-Halloween.jpg

"Heh, that's a you problem Ikarus"

https://i.ibb.co/bXZ1XFb/Petra-Halloween.jpg

"I'm not a big fan of mine as well"

https://i.ibb.co/KD2RNnT/Ariza-Halloween.jpg

"Are you two serious!? At least you don't have a cow screwing you over like this"

https://i.ibb.co/54XFRPg/Zeki-Halloween.jpg

__________

"Miss Ikarus and miss Petra! I'm so happy I get to serve the two queens again!"

Oh God. Remember that maid how happened to hear me and Petra during the boob incident? Of freaking course, she's back again, not sure why I'm surprised seeing that I knew she was in here already... Hang on, is that my old maid dress!? Petra, you naughty vixen. I know that she needed a uniform but still, that was mine! Wait, I don't even care though...

I'm pretty sure I've neglected describing the elf's appearance, she's would be considered a stunner if you're into curly blonde hair and blue eyes. And large breasts as well but I think that's because she goes braless. I'm probably being a little harsh but I already know what's about to happen...

----------

https://i.ibb.co/XzFKYW0/Eve.jpg

----------

Anyways, she's just given us our breakfasts consisting of an egg tart looking thing, we obviously still get fed well due to leader privileges after all of course but this is a little disappointing to the normal cake diet I enjoy so much. The best kind of eggs always come from my bottom after all but those always end up as omeletts as even Petra enjoys them.

"Heh, nice to see you again Eve. I'm going to assume you heard us again?"

"Hehe, don't worry about it! There's a reason why Marcus has personally assigned me to you two! My lips are sealed..."

Oh yeah. Due to the snow and all volcano stuff, she's basically living inside the leaders' house alone with us. Most people prefer to sleep where they work at the moment, mostly down to do with the heating situation more than anything else. We can easily afford to heat places that can house loads of people but it's impossible to keep everyone warm if they were all to remain in their homes. That's another reason why the mines have been so packed as well, heat get easily trapped down there so it's perfect for living through this.

"...Although, you may want to use something else other than rope next time. It can sometimes leave a mark and you don't want anyone knowing about that! I even have some softer cuffs if you plan on doing it again. If you don't care about marks at all, I even have a whip somewhere! If I can remember where I put it..."

...

I have no words. This woman is just, it's a good thing Petra likes her so much. Imagine having a maid like this.

"Heh, we'll definitely keep that in mind then. You hear that Ikarus, Eve has a whip we can use"

"*Sighhh*... I'm going to kick both of you outside naked in the snow in a minute..."

__________

(Garry) "Idiotic bastards! Move your arses!"

(Jaxon) "Yeah, we're not running a daycare for you layabouts! Get a move on!"