Chapter 55 - Dwarfs

"Ikarus, they're already dead"

"I know, I'm making sure they can't revive in the afterlife"

I've done what I previously said, these wolfs cease to exist and now are just a tiny pile of ash. I'm making sure to burn them even more so, Petra is standing by my side while I'm doing such an important task.

"They're only wolfs Ikarus, no need for such a thing"

"They dared to get involved while you and me were swimming, that's more than enough justification to obliterate them"

She smiled to my response, I'm just a little pissed since I was trying to make Petra feel better and they provided a dumb distraction. I guess it did help distract us both but still, they still deserve no mercy.

(Charlotte) "Are you two okay?"

(Nathan) "We rushed over as fast as we could"

Both of the other two-party members have now just decided to join us, damn slow idiots. I'm still in a bit of a mood it seems.

It was at this moment, I only just realized what I'm wearing. Shit, both of them can see me wearing this dumb thing as well.

Petra at the very least decided to put her robe back on before coming over here, I literally ran out to flamethrower these wolfs wearing this stupid bikini, sighhh.

Wait, I'll just change form, it's enchanted and that'll make this whole process quicker...

__________

(Petra) "Should be just over there"

"Is this the right location though?"

I'm a little confused on something now, the dwarven mountains are supposed to be further north than these, we seem to be not at the right location. We're looking at a large cave entrance from up in the sky above the howling forest right now, this cave entrance sits at a base of one of these mountains.

"This cave system leads to a large bridge that traverses the gap, have been here before Ikarus"

"I'm not doubting you; it just seems like we're on the wrong island"

I mean, we technically are, the elven continent is made up of three massive landmasses. The first part is connected to my parents' mountain range and the empire, the second is the large land that has the howling forest on and is split by a huge river, the third is an island in the far northwest which has the volcano and the mountains that the dwarfs apparently live in.

There's also a load of little islands scattered around the outside of the continent's north and west coast but they're not really relevant.

We land anyway next to the large cave looking entrance and everyone gets off my back.

"Have to change form as well Ikarus otherwise it might get a little tight in the caves"

Probably a good idea, meeting a bunch of dwarfs as a big orange chicken might be risky. No idea what the dwarfs in this world are like but for some reason, I'm getting the idea they might be grumpy people who'd like the idea of frying a big chicken.

I'm actually making myself hungry now, why is fried chicken so good? All those secret herbs and spices, urghhh...

I change form and do the same old routine, only this time having the enchanted clothing on. Forgot to take it off last time so that's the reason why it's still on, it's also still on under my dress right now. I guess I have unfortunately been convinced that wearing this isn't the end of world, stupid Aesa.

All four of us enter the large cave entrance, this one already seems to be endless just from the little amount we've already seen. Not the height or width, just that it seems to go long and far.