Chapter 80 - Happy Family

"That's... surprisingly interesting little one"

"Wow, you've been through so much Ikarus!"

Thankfully enough, mother seems to have now calmed herself down a lot, it only took a good half an hour of hugging and crying, giving her an update of what's going on and a lot of reassurance that I'm now okay. I'd be a little annoyed at Petra for getting my overly worrisome mother into this but Petra was also really concerned for my safety so it's fine. I'm also being a little dumb on this, being unconscious for three weeks is something that I should be worrying about but it can be explained just down to curse reasons so it's fine, I guess. I feel perfectly okay now, albeit a little tired and I definitely need a bath soon.

I really struggle to deal with mother's human form though, being taller than seven foot and having breasts like that is just dumb, made the hugging she's been giving me irritating as well, it's not exactly like I can pull away from the gigantic melons either. At least she's gotten it out her system now, everyone's nice and relaxed, with my family that's nearly impossible though.

I'm still in Petra's white looking nightgown as well, didn't have the time to change since overbearing parents and all that. Thinking about it, Petra really only ever wears white, except when I managed to get her into that lingerie but that doesn't count, that's still an image I can't get out of my head thankfully enough. I might be a perve.

All five of us, excluding Zeki are sitting down around the coffee table with both parents on the main sofa with Ariza to the side of them, both are only wearing fur robes since there isn't much we can do for that, at least they're not naked I guess. I need to get mother's measurements one day to see if a tailor can make her something, father could probably steal some of Zeki's clothing, might be a little small but then again, father does look tiny compared to mother so maybe not.

Zeki really doesn't like dragons and has gone off into his room to sulk I reckon, I guess he never knew his parents so that's understandable why he'd have a dislike towards them. Thinking about that, we're missing someone else here.

"Where is Minos anyways?"

In all honesty, it wouldn't surprise me if they've left him home alone since they seem to be pretty carefree on some things compared to others, I'd moan at them for it but they've done it before back at the city rescuing incident, I won't worry since they do normally know what they're doing. I do tend to worry too much around them after all.

"Outside this cave little one, he hasn't got the voice for such a form just yet"

"Don't mislead Ikarus, you already know this is human magic Dermak, dragon's tongue isn't needed for this"

"Hmph"

Father clearly dislikes his 'little' human form, everyone already knows that so it makes sense why he seems uncomfortable right now, fair play to him actually using it to come inside. Minos is probably perching on the top of this mountain, I'll go and say hi in a little while, he's probably enjoying the change in scenery.

"Ariza, you don't have to be polite, you can go sleep if you want"

I'm worried a little for her, it would've taken two weeks to get there and back from my parents' mountain range so she must be knackered right now.

"Actually Ikarus... I was kinda resting on your mothers back on the journey home, sorry about that"

Why does Ariza sound guilty about that? Am I supposed to be guilty that she got a ride from mother or something? Ah hell no, I'm proud for her, she managed to get a free ride and got to sleep on a dragon's back, she'd be the king of the phoenixes right now, maybe queen thinking about it. Dragon riding is pretty cool, remember doing it a while ago, even if my fear of heights ruined it a little.