Chapter 179.5 - Wedding Night Feast (18+)

---If you expect a normal non pervy night from the lovebirds especially on an occasion like this, then you really don't know how this story works yet...

__________

"So then my beautiful wife Ikarus, how about we make this marriage official?"

"I thought the kissing, the vows and the ring were supposed to do that?"

"Heh, yeah Ikarus, but we still need to consummate our love together, right?"

I already know what Petra's referring to but might as well play a little dumb or coy. We're already helping each other get out of the wedding dresses so it's happening regardless, just things may end up a little complicated considering what I've still got on under this getup...

"Petra, you're seriously not forgetting I'm still in that stupid chastity belt, right? Any 'consummating' is going to have to wait"

"Heh, that's a real shame Ikarus because I still don't want to let you out of it yet. Maybe I can be convinced on changing my mind?"

Ah, I can see where this is going, I give Petra a mind-blowing orgasm and she maybe, just maybe lets me out of this. It does sound appealing except; I've got an idea for today that could even tie into what Petra wants to do. Something from that stag do has given me a cool idea and hopefully Petra will bite.

"Maybe Petra, I've got something I'd like to do tonight though. How do you feel about being tied up?"

Petra's face nearly shocks me by how surprised she looks, why is it so hard to believe I'm not a complete submissive at times!? I want to tie her up for a change!

"You're suggesting something like that Ikarus? Of course I'm up for it, what do you have in mind?"

"I've got an idea, but it's a little messy and won't work on our bed. Heck, think we may require a table for it to work properly"

"Heh, funny you should say that Ikarus, Eve isn't here today so we have the entire house to ourselves"

Ah yeah, our maid made sure to book some holiday as even she thought it would best to let the queens have some alone time before we go off on our honeymoon tomorrow. Maybe she was thinking we may end up screwing in every room of the house so good thinking by the pervy maid, I guess.

"Okay, I'll need you to completely strip down, give me the rope you always keep in storage and get ready on the table then... Stop looking at me like that! This isn't that surprising and I know you always carry rope on hand in case I ever need tying up..."

__________

"Heh, you're surprisingly good at this Ikarus. You haven't been practicing on Aesa or someone else, right?"

"What can I say, must've picked it up while being part of the exhibit. That bit not digging in?"

Lying completely flat spread out on our dining room table while I'm connecting the rope from the table legs to her arms, naked Petra really is quite the sight to look at like this. I think they call this position spread eagle or something? Both sets of limbs are spread up and out basically meaning she's in like an X shape right now. It definitely feels weird being on the other side of this though.

"Heh, all good Ikarus. Say, when did you buy that outfit anyways? My cute wife has a sexy slutty side to her it seems"

"Never you mind sweetheart, never you mind"

Ah, should also mention I've bought something a little fitting for this occasion. Remember that hooker Zeki hired and the 'outfit' she was wearing? Before I got home last night after the stag do, I kinda found the sex shop on the island and bought this in my somewhat drunken state. Sometime tipsy Ikarus really does do the best of things because this does look damn sexy! Except the flustered turned on face I can't help having wearing it though.