Chapter 153.5 - Under The Influence (18+)

"Oh God, this is going to kick in any second"

"Heh, I've told you before Ikarus, it's not that bad. You've drunk it as well, remember?"

Both me and Petra have split off from the other party members and are now inevitably waiting for the love potion effect to kick in. If it isn't obvious yet, I'm sweating bullets from knowing what's about to happen, I'm always happy to do something with Petra but being under the influence is sort of worrisome! I mean, it's called a freaking love potion, imagine if I started serenading or reciting poetry to Petra while we were in the middle of getting freaky...

"Yeah, but that was when I had no feelings for you in that sort of way... I've just realized any wedding vow saying love at first sight won't work for shit now"

"Heh, well I can still use that line Ikarus... That's technically incorrect thinking about it"

"So, it's fine if you make a blind jok-, ah, forget it. The effect is finally starting to kick in..."

The dreaded moment of the second time I've taken this aphrodisiac finally comes to fruition and trying to avoid looking at Petra's face is now an impossibility, she's just that beautiful really.

My first thoughts under this influence, is just simply how stunning this woman really is. All it's making me want to do is make her feel as happy as possibl-, no Ikarus! You may actually believe that but the potion is in making this love too heavy! Ignore it and fight it off!

Looking towards Petra, her face has also started blushing and it honestly is striking. Every single part of her is just pure perfection... fuck!

"Heh, are we really going to fight this off Ikarus? We probably would've done something tonight anyways"

She approaches me graceful as a swan and all that flows through me right now is a mixture of love, fear and hatred of Zeki. And horniness, can't forget about that dreadful thing...

"I-I... don't know? What's the best thing to do while like this anyway?"

"Heh... I could see edging being pretty fun right now Ikarus"

...

'That isn't appealing to you Ikarus and you know it. Don't you dare say yes, don't you do it!'

"M-Maybe?"

'Fuckkk!'

"Heh, maybe that potion is stronger on you than I first thought. If you want to do something together, then it's your chance to decide. If you're adamant about fighting it off, I'm probably just going to go off and do something by myself for a little while"

Petra's going to do something herself? Wait, is she going to spank the monkey? Or whatever a more fitting euphemism I can use.

"B-by yourself? You mean m-masturbating, right Petra?"

"Yeah Ikarus, you wanna watch?"

At least that confirms what she did when she disappeared ages ago when that first love potion experience happened. Reading a book my arse, Petra was horny and I knew it! Why the hell do I find that so complimentary though?

This matters little because I'm not allowing her to go off and masturbate by herself! What's the point in having a partner if not to do it together? Damn, this potion really is strong, she can go do it by herself if she wants but I would feel like I'm missing out a load.

"Don't you be leaving me out of anything you do. You said I can decide tonight, right?"

"Heh, yeah Ikarus, what do you fancy doing?"

Let's have a good think about this, what can me and Petra do that will be extremely hot and enjoyable? Basically anything is suitable but trying to finish simultaneously could be excellent. Huh, that may work.