Chapter 140 - Lovers

"What the fuck have you done to me Ria!?!"

"Ariza had some potions spare so I thought it was time you had a taste of your own medicine Zeki. Just come out already!"

Now that things have settled down a little, we're back to our daily lives either working or just chilling out. Today just so happens to be a chill day after a week of non-stop helping things get back on track and this is the first relaxed day since the majin invasion.

The reaction from the average person was a little mixed this time around. Sure, there was no ill intent towards the two godly queens but we did actually have a noticeable number of casualties this time around. Not enough for things to turn really bad but we may have to encourage immigration from abroad to steady the population increase again...

Oh, I wasn't purposely referring me and Petra as godly. It just another stupid nickname gets floated around when people get a glimpse of us fighting in combat or training, I don't even question how absurd their loyalty to us is anymore At this point, this is just normal...

However, the demonic invasion may have settled down but the things inside the settlement always seem to be hectic. This time around, it seems Zeki and Ria have had a lovers spat and he's refusing to leave his room. We were just having lunch but by the sounds of it, Zeki's been poisoned...

"But to do this and drug me, just how fucking evil are you!?"

"Relax Zeki, it'll wear off in a month or so. Look on the Brightside, you're going to enjoy sex so much more now!"

"I don't want to live anymore..."

Currently, it's Ria and us four birds hanging out right now... ah, can't forget there's been some departures unfortunately. Mother, Mute and Charlotte have all left this place for the time being. Mother has official dragon business making sure the rest of the world is now safe from demons, Charlotte really wanted to go find Nathan as apparently Dionysus has gone silent and Mute, gone to play with puppets or something? It's a stupid assumption but I really have no idea what she gets up to really.

You know, I haven't spoken with father and Minos for ages now, I'm kinda missing them with me thinking about dragons. We're going to make a point to go pay a visit in a while since they've both been working over in the capital for now. I almost want to go over and tell father off for allowing Minos to fight with him but I guess it can't hurt for him to learn how to fight a little young though.

I should probably focus on the CURRENT situation at hand rather than daydreaming in Petra's arms. This situation sounds like it could be pretty funny if Zeki's been given one of Ariza's potions, he better get screwed over pretty badly here.

"Come out kid, it's not like you can spend the next month hidden away"

"Heh, we'll try and be nice about it Zeki"

"Uh huh, it can't be that bad Zeki, right?"

Very slowly, Zeki reluctantly leaves his inn bedroom and enters using his hands to cover up two noticeable features...

"Hahahahahaha..."

"..."

(Ariza) "Zeki... this is karma at its finest"

(Ria) "Oh wow! This is like your perfect dream Zeki!"

The second he comes out; I can't help but collapse from laughter. All of us who have been genderbent before have had pretty decent proportions but never anything like that, Zeki's got boobs comparable to mother! Of course, he basically looks the exact same everywhere else but seeing Mr obnoxious even look flustered says it all! I can't stop laughing at his misery!