Chapter 66 - Dungeon Eight

"Petra-sama and Lotte-sama! What a brilliant surprise you two are here and you've even brought guests! How comes you've decided to pay our guild a visit!?"

After entering into the guildmaster's room, we're greeted by a pink haired woman with jet black eyes, she's slightly tall in height and is wearing a very pink looking outfit. Unlike the pink cotton candy haired elf alchemist I remember seeing in the capital, hers is more of a hot pink.

Is this who priestess gets her speech sama thing off? Both those two also have differing reactions from seeing this woman once again, Petra can't help but facepalm and Charlotte just looks a little confused.

Me and Nathan really aren't going to have that much a reaction to the hyperactive woman, we don't know her after all.

The room looks kinda similar to something that a CEO might use, maybe? It's hard to describe but it does have that feeling to it. Us four are all still standing despite there being a couch in the room, that Penelope woman is sitting behind her desk.

"*Sigh*, see you've changed your appearance once again magi guildmaster"

"Petra-sama is correct, your hair is now pink Miss Penelope-sama"

While those two are responding to her, let's do my curiosity test, this woman seems very powerful at first glance despite maybe a little slow between the ears.

'Status'

[Name: Penelope | Species: Human | Level: 702]

[Health 10,000/10,000]

[Stamina 27,777/30,000]

[Magicka 30,000/30,000]

'Damn, she's the highest-level human I've come across! We shouldn't need to fight but our total numbers would be kinda similar if I invest the rest of my points, did waste a lot on gambling after all'

"Well having the same colour while stuck in this form is such a bore! Who are your cute and handsome friends anyway?"

While she says that, she gets up and walks around her desk to get a closer look at me and the knight, her calling me cute almost pisses me off slightly. Petra is the only one who's allowed to call me that, the knight has zero reaction to being called handsome though, his heart is clearly reserved for someone else.

"Careful what you say or do next otherwise, Ikarus might bite"

I won't literally but Petra is clearly implying I can hit this woman if I want, she seems annoying but it should be alright.

"Oh, does this chubby one have a nasty side to her?"

This irritating woman now decides to pinch my cheek while also calling me chubby. Fuck her, she deserves a punch now. That wasn't a small pinch after all.

I give a strong punch aiming for any part of her and then I accidently hit one of her breasts, I know she's taller than me but damn it, I was aiming lower than that. At least it looks like it hurt, thankfully.

"Ouch! You were right Petra-sama! This one does have a bite to her!"

"You shouldn't have pinched Ikarus, can we just get to our point already or should Ikarus hit you again?"

"You distracted me by bringing up my hair! I've already been stuck in this form for long enough, an appearance change every now and then is needed just to keep things fresh!"

That's the second time she's said something about being stuck in a form, I know we should focus on the next dungeon but now I can't help be curious on what the hell she's on about.