Chapter 173 - Hades

"I'm sorry but, I've got to mention the elephant in the room. Or gigantic puppy"

"Uh huh, please can we pet him!?"

Having just arrived at Hades's palace, actually being teleported here by the furies oddly enough, we arrive inside a grand hall and ahead of us is a gigantic throne and much smaller one, both of which being occupied by the owners of the Underworld, that being Hades and Persephone.

Persephone is a blonde-haired woman full of smiles, there is an air of a sinister vibe especially with the black and red dress making her look like a leader capable of great atrocities. As for Hades himself, imagine a grumpy looking dark-haired man, with a beard full of flavour and an aura like he is about to explode at any moment. It is weird how his muscles seem to bulge out of those red robes though.

----------

----------

The architecture around this place is definitely... unique. It has a usual fancy palace theme except with a mostly blood red colouring, the uniqueness come from the art and décor around. We're talking paintings of armies of undead, statues of naked people and even the odd relic or artefact as well. It makes me feel like we're in museum rather than a palace.

Of course, me and Ariza care about none of this because in the corner of this hall lies something big, cute and adorable on a rug.

"Allow me to get this straight, we invite you into my home and the first thing you want to do, is give Cerberus a head pat!?"

"Don't be like that husband, can you really blame them with how cute Cerberus is?"

"Bah, this is why I stopped dealing with you living. Cerberus should be fine with it, just avoid his back end otherwise he may accidently kick you"

"Woof!"

Oh, should probably mention both Asmodeus and Dionysus have to wait outside. Apparently, it's bad etiquette for Gods and demons not associated with the Underworld to enter the house of Hades, at least that's what the furies said before arriving.

Anyways, getting the confirmation we need, me and Ariza rush over to the three headed dog and start the human instinct of petting everything. Sure, he looks like he could devour us in one bite, but that cuteness of his overrules everything.

"Uh, who's a good Cerby?"

Have you ever heard about that kid's program with the big red dog named Cliff or something? Cerberus literally looks like him! Except with having three adorable heads instead of one, as if we could ever turn down such a prime opportunity to pet him!

----------

---Imagine this but way redder and one body. AI wasn't working how I wanted and this is way out of my area of expertise to edit it in lol.

 AI wasn't working how I wanted and this is way out of my area of expertise to edit it in lol