Chapter 178 - Wedding Mishaps

---I'm saving all the wedding AI for the next chapter as it'll fit a little better with the theme of it. You'll understand a little more reading this one first...

__________

"Uh, nearly done Ikarus. Take a look now and see for yourself"

"Do I have to? Can't I just walk down the aisle blindfolded?"

The big day, the day I sell myself into slavery towards my fellow lovebird and Ariza has thankfully taken it upon herself to help me get ready. Pretty sure the dryad is helping Petra get ready wherever those lot are staying; pretty sure I've purposely not been told simply because it's inevitable I'll run off and look for her.

We're currently at an inn close by to the church and I'm cranky more so down to a slight hangover and starvation, apparently I wasn't allowed to eat breakfast because it could make me look puffy or something stupid like that. I guess I still ate something but that was only rabbit food, or salad, it's still not a viable alternative!

"Uh, you look great though Ikarus. You're going to have to look at some point"

"*Sighhh*... fine, might as well rip the embarrassment off like a band aid..."

Finally plucking up the courage to look in the mirror, what presents me is something I really didn't want to see. Bride Ikarus has finally become a thing and all I want to do is unalive myself now.

"...Hey Aesa, can you please find some way of ending my existence? Get a dagger and stab it right in there nice and deep?'

"Ikarus needs to stop thinking of easy solutions like suicide, this is only a one-day thing"

"Uh, suicide Ikarus!? It can't be that embarrassing wearing a wedding dress, right?"

"You two both have no idea..."

Ah right, Aesa is here in person helping Ariza get me into this dress and the rest of the outfit, should also mention the both of them two are all ready and dressed up for the big day. Eh, at least Petra's going to like how I look, only silver lining about this stupid piece of clothing I suppose.

To actually describe the wedding dress, imagine something cute as hell with a high neck, long sleeves, an oversized bow, a frilly vail, I'm even wearing freaking tights under this! I guess it's not exactly modern looking but I'm pretty sure this is something Petra would've preferred?

Eh, it pisses me off because of course, cute outfits rather than sexy outfits always suit me more. I don't think it would have made any difference on what dress I was given regardless on preferences, guess last night and this has made me realize I still have a percentage of guy left in me. Of course, in could only be a point of a percentage though.

While those two are helping get the finishing touches and I really have no idea what they've even doing, might as well make some more conversation going on.

"Hey Ariza, what did you lot end up doing for the hen do anyways? Ours ended up being pretty wild"

"Just out for drinks really but things did also get a little strange. For example, Penelope brought her pet rock for some reason, Charlotte had a tiny sip of alcohol and ended up red the entire evening, she even started praying hoping that Nathan wouldn't be asleep when she got to the inn..."

'Huh, guess their evening was as wild as ours. Wonder if the knight managed to survive the inner succubus coming out?'

"...Then, Ria drunk a little too much and decided she was going to strip for us all as well. Your mother and Mute were the only normal ones that evening thinking about it. As for Petra, she may kill me for saying this but she was hugging that plushie of you all evening"