Chapter 112.5 - Afterparty (18+)

---Just the heads up, these chapters can be tamer then doing full on intercourse but I wanted to show pretty quickly both these two are open to a lot. I guess it was a little much going straight to the 'belt' thing but then again, it kinda works? Despite saying that, this one isn't tamer...

---Also, another long smut chapter ahead...

__________

And now, it's time for the afterparty! When I say afterparty though, what I really mean is birthday sex! That was quite the long party and I'd like a little bit of booty right now...

Everyone's already gone and we've cleaned up the inn slightly, we'll just pay someone to finish it properly since it is quite late right now and it's pretty messy. Besides, I really want Petra's sweet body... it seems I've found the perfect alcohol level to not care about anything right now. Isn't life a joy?

"So then Petra... seeing that it's my birthday and I just so happen to love you more than words can describe... how about we take this into our room if you know what I mean?"

"Heh... it might be better to not bother tonight Ikarus, tomorrow if you're still feeling up for it then?"

Huh? The woman who seriously said she'll never turn me down just has!? What the hell kinda bullshit plot development is this!? Am I not attractive to her now or something? No, apparently tomorrow is fine, why not now though?

"Wait, are you seriously turning me down!? I thought you said you'd never do such a thing and yet here you are"

"Heh, did say that Ikarus but don't want you waking up tomorrow with any sense of regret, alcohol can do that"

I mean, we'll still sleep together regardless, it just depends on whether something actually happens before the sleep or not. Stop being pedantic Ikarus! This is actual bs, I've been monitoring how much she's been drinking as well and we both aren't even close to being drunk or even tipsy!

"Petra, you've basically drunk the same amount as me and you're not tipsy, right? Why is this all of a sudden a problem?"

I mean, I can already tell there's going to be a tiny hangover but why do I have to explain I'm not drunk? I think this is just Petra being too caring for her own good again, I'm not exactly going to beg if she doesn't want to do something but if the reason is because of alcohol, then I would've stayed dry all night if she's that worried about it.

"Yeah... you're probably right Ikarus... can you get Aesa for something though?"

"Sure, in a second... Petra, you are actually up for doing something tonight? You've made me worry a little now, you haven't drunk too much, right?"

Now that she's brought up the alcohol thing, it's made me worry a little. Sure, we both seem sober and consenting but the way modern society works, it's making me question my own brain. Ah, this is just irritating me now, I want some sexy time and it's being ruined by my own stupid brain! This is perfectly fine, alright?

"Heh, looks like you've brought it back around full circle Ikarus. I can start teasing you if that would make you worry less?"

Yeah, she's completely fine, there's no worry if she's going to bring up teasing. She's as sober as they come.

"No no, we're all good on that side of things... you wanna go first today? I've got something in mind"

Hmm... I'm yet to actually use that belt thing on Petra, it might take a bit of getting used to but it could be fun... damn, I'm unhinged tonight it seems.

"Heh, sure Ikarus, can you get Aesa to confirm something though?"

"What Petra?"

"Just make sure she reminds you of tonight... I doubt you'll forget it but still"