Chapter 126 - Decisions

---Apologies for another Sunday missed, started work on a little side project writing wise and I may be overdoing it again. It'll probably be 4 a week going forward now, we'll see how it goes though.

__________

"Petra and... oh, you never said you had a sister Ikarus"

After sorting out Aesa's clone body by giving her a quick haircut and putting some clothing on her like that pink dress I wore for my birthday, we had a quick explore about but Aesa really didn't fancy doing anything so, we just ended up going to see what Marcus is up to. It's good Aesa's got used to the simple things like breathing and walking now but she still doesn't look that happy about this experience. It could just be she hasn't got a clue about using facial expressions yet, she does make my face look kinda stoic and emotionless though.

We're currently sitting around in the town hall study room and despite this place still being pretty messy, there's still a few rooms that are normal looking despite the invasion defence that just happened. This place does have a lot of books and papers around, this must be where Marcus spends most his time in.

"That's Aesa. Heh, it turns out both me and Ikarus have sisters we didn't know about now"

Petra's obviously being sarcastic but she is right about Mute though. Those two should probably spend some time together thinking about it but I'm not going to force Petra to spend time with her dragon sister.

"Yeah, my twin 'sister' doesn't talk that much so just ignore her"

You know, Marcus is the only person to actually mention Aesa walking over here, I was right about people not caring about a twin sister. The town is still pretty empty all things considered right now though.

"Fair enough, I won't press any further then. Since you two are already here, how abou-"

While Marcus is speaking, the door to the study basically slams open revealing someone not welcome here.

"Hello everyone! Not starting without me, are you!? Just because I was building my tower doesn't mean you can-... hang on, there's two Ikarus's here!?"

Miss gender bender, aka Miss Penelope arrives so things are only going to get more annoying moving forward now.

"Aesa can understand why -Ikarus- finds -Penelope- annoying meeting in person"

"Heh, she's Ikarus sister Aesa"

"Yeah, twin 'sister' apparently"

The strange thing is, all Penelope can do is push her face right up to Aesa staring her all over intensely. I'd encourage Aesa to give her a punch if she keeps this up since this looks awkward as hell, Penelope once again seems to be crossing a line.

"Why are you two lying to me!? You two look the same and even have the same auras! There's no chance that person isn't your clone so how did you do it!?"

Sighhh... I should've expected a reaction like this from her, this is an ability after all and I'm guessing some sort of magic is involved which has made her pick up on it. Since it's magic related, obviously Penelope would pick this up since that's the only thing that's gets into that hollow space inside her head.

"Penelope, we're starting the meeting now so be quiet and stop asking questions. Ikarus says they're twins so just leave it there, alright..."

Damn, even Marcus is starting to get annoyed with her antics. Instead of giving a response, Penelope just finds a seat and pouts.

"...Okay, let's discuss what's going to happen with the monastery then, how are we going to go about this?"

"Shouldn't we get Mr Gnome here as well!? Won't he want to know what's going on!?"