Chapter 105 - Reveal

"Hic... wow, your muscles are really stro- hic"

"Erm... not the time Lotte"

Well shit... you must have heard the odd story or two about someone who really can't handle alcohol, you only need to take a quick glance at priestess to realize just a sip is enough to make her unhinged. It's honestly a little funny except from the fact she won't let go of the knight, literally. I'm fearful for him right now.

Still around the feast table, Charlotte is basically clinging onto Nathan like they haven't seen each other in years, I never realized she could be like this but it must be the inner succubus in her coming out. Whatever the reason, alcohol must allow her most inner desires to reveal themselves. Thankfully, she hasn't done anything too unsafe for work just yet but I can't see this going well.

"You know, this has turned into a pleasant evening. A new source of silver has arrived at our front door and the empire's immortal shining light is hammered, this has turned out to be quite the productive day"

"One warns that thou should probably shut it"

"I'm only joking Es; you must see the humour in this though?"

The bastard Desmond appears to be enjoying watching drunk Charlotte basically attack Nathan. Seriously though, I've never seen her so forward and unhinged, she'd basically wrapped herself around his arm and keeps kissing his shoulder as well. The only people finding this still funny are Zeki and Desmond, I'm starting to get more concerned for her now, even Nathan is looking a little afraid.

"Oh come on! Hic... why are you sooo meannn?"

"E-Erm... I feel like I should get her home, would that be okay your majesty?"

"Yayyy! Hic, alone time with Nat! Hic"

Before Desmond can respond though, it seems Petra has some words of warning for him. Even she look a little concerned for his safety.

"That might not be the best of ideas knight"

"Why not Petra?"

"It depends on how far developed you two are. I'm unsure if she's revealed it yet or not but priestess isn't actually human"

"I already know about Lotte being a succubus but what has that got to do with anything?"

Oh, you poor sweet innocent knight, I'm guessing he doesn't actually know all that much about succubus myth. It's clear as day priestess is not herself right now and her hidden species is coming out, I seriously doubt he's got the power to 'fight' her off.

"Look into her eyes knight and tell me you aren't that dense. If you go home alone, you'll be up all night if you catch my meaning"

(Zeki) "Yeah knight, have you really never heard about what happens when a succubus becomes restless?"

(Ariza) "Uh huh"

Immediately after Petra gives Nathan the warning and the other two birds follow it up, his face flushes and I can't help but chuckle under my breath. So much for innocence now, is that seriously what he's in for though? It almost sounds like he has no say on what might happen though, is that how aggressive they can get?

Does alcohol cause succubus-sama this many problems then? It's pretty damn obvious he wouldn't take advantage of this situation since the knight wouldn't do something like that but he may find himself 'attacked' if Petra's warning is true. Of course it is, she's like the undead hunter and succubis have a long history with vampires after all.

"Still thoug... I do trust her enough to fight off those urges... I really should get her home if that's okay with you your majesty, I'll return back when she's asleep"