Chapter 29 - Invitation

"Ikarus-sama, you awake yet?"

"Ikarus, wake up"

Two faces stare at me looking down from above, I'm currently laying down on a bed and I feel slightly hungover.

'Urgh, my head...'

Whose room am I in? There's only one double bed in here, this definitely isn't the room my party would have bought for the night.

"Where am I?"

"You're in the blind woman's room"

"Yeah Ikarus. Petra told us you were in here"

These two did brilliant in the quest to defend me, I've woken up in another woman's bed, that couldn't have been dangerous for me at all. Sarcasm intended.

...

Wait, did I share a bed with the blind woman last night? Shit, I can't remember.

I've never done that one night thing and I can't even remember doing anything as well, I only remember drinking and laughing, then falling asleep at a table.

I can understand why I'm getting such a disappointing look from the priestess about this, even I'm really unhappy with myself. Ikarus, you should have way more class than sleeping with a woman before you even get to know her, stupid bird!

"Ah, you're awake"

The blind woman joins all of us in the bedroom she's rented out, I can't help but feel extremely guilty.

"Erm... did we do anything last night?"

The priestess immediately facepalms from my questioning and I can't even deny that she's right to do so.

"We did nothing. Since I didn't know which room you three booked, I took you back into my room after you fell asleep at the table. It was slightly after you decided to start mixing some drinks"

"Phew..."

After a let out a phew of relief, I can't help but quickly get stressed out again.

'Aesa, why did I pass out? It doesn't feel like a normal hangover this time'

I've got to ask because I don't know if the blind woman is telling the truth or not, I still can't trust her one hundred percent yet.

[<-User's- stamina hit 0. Target -*****- told -user- truth>]

'Argh! For the love of God, you can't be calling the blind woman target *****, you've got to stop that target thing as well. Please system, it's infuriating now'

***** doesn't make any intelligible word, it just sounds like a quiet bit of static. It actually hurts hearing it in my head.

[<Aesa will try -user->]

'Thank you... anyway, back on topic. How the hell did my stamina drop that quickly? I swear I slept a night or two ago'

[<Constant alcohol consumption increases stamina drain throughout the next day. -User- has been drinking too much recently so stamina current drain is maxed out. Stamina hit 0 last night>]

Wow, I actually might have a problem. The issue is when I don't feel tired, I'm more than happy to spend most of the night drinking. Yeah, I've got to cut down, it's time to start drinking in moderation now.

"You say we didn't do anything right? What about the bed, did we share the same bed?"

Stop looking at me like that priestess! At least the blind woman doesn't seem to care all that much, the knight doesn't really seem all that fussed as well. With him, I don't know if he actually understands the situation or not. Sometimes he seems innocent, others he's somewhat normal.