Chapter 121 - Distant Past

"Urgh... my head... what the hell happened last night?"

"*Yawnnn*... morning Ikarus... heh, why are you naked?"

Waking up inside the parents' cave, I'm completely naked in the nest on top of Petra using her like a freaking mattress! We didn't do anything not safe for work in front of all the dragons, right? I seriously doubt it but why the hell am I naked though?

Okay... I remember a little after drinking that first demonic liquor, that was a lot of jokes and laughs. Then, it goes blank for a little but I definitely remember catching the goat and hanging upside down from a tree by my leg at some point... Jesus Christ Ikarus! Stop recapping last night's events with the pissed-up dragons and get off Petra already!

"I don't know! We wouldn't have done anything like that in front of everyone, right?"

"Heh... doubt it Ikarus but my memory is a little fuzzy too, do remember you getting jealous at a tree for looking at me and burning it down though"

Oh, even Petra got smashed up too, I could definitely see myself burning down a tree that tried to hit on my girlfriend... am I still drunk even now?

Holding onto my banging head, I get off the most comfortable body pillow around and start searching for my clothing. Crap, it's got to be here somewhere, there's too many passed out dragons though.

"Ah shit! Where is my fucking dress!?"

Here's a sight for you, the nest is surrounded by collapsed dragons all around and I'm in human form butt naked after sleeping on top of Petra now scurrying around trying to find some clothing! Thankfully, none of them have woken up yet but I'd rather them still not see me like this... damn, my head hurts.

"Heh, it's over here Ikarus... do a little dance for me and I'll give it to you"

Petra still on the nest floor holds up the dress, I doubt she was hiding it but you can never be too sure with her.

"That's not even funny, give it then"

Of course, Petra does pass it back since it's not exactly the perfect time to be playing around. Right as I'm no longer wearing my birthday suit and am clothed, one of the dragons finally joins us awakened.

<*Yawn*... oh Ikarus and Petra... you two are already awake? Argh... my head>

You know, witnessing your absolutely pissed up dragon mother waking up with a hangover is something that makes me smile greatly deep inside, it's so ironic how much she moans about it all yet was willing to drink with us all last night... screw it, I was going to be nice but sometimes, evil prospers.

"You know mother... alcohol is pretty bad for you and yet, here you are looking like absolute shit"

Petra facepalms from my scolding of mother but I'm justified... right?

<Argh, keep it down please Ikarus... this is why we only do this sort of thing every few hundred years or so and try not to drink in-between... by the way, don't feel like you have to say goodbye to everyone. Last time we did this, Aardavar and Cyclorak didn't wake up till two mornings after... your father would've liked this but someone had to look after Minos after all>

Ohhh... this is the main reason why father isn't here then, obviously having Minos at a pissed-up dragon party really isn't the best idea for him growing up. I do kinda like how it went from father dying to everyone having a blast though, really weird party twist then.

"We'll probably leave in a little while Kellearzar, Ikarus isn't really one for waiting around"

Huh... I guess I'm not really, I always like to be doing something and there's no chance I'm going to be waiting here for another day for everyone to awaken just to say a quick goodbye. I'd stay to mock them all but I'm pretty hungover too, obviously not as bad as mother though.