Chapter 20 - Perversion

As I placed an item on the pedestal, it seemed to evaporate and disappear as it made contact with the surface.

"Why were you carrying that around Ikarus?"

"It... might not be best to ask such questions Nathan"

I'm getting slight looks of disgust and disappointment from these two after placing an item down on the pedestal, I can understand why they might be slightly disgusted but you can blame my hoarding tendencies, there's no perversion here at all. I wasn't exaggerating when I said I bought I lot of crap in the capital.

"*Sigh*... At the very least, it's opened up a hidden door. Let's just move on, okay?"

The item I placed down wasn't that big of a deal, I think? It's just slightly weird that a female would be carrying such an item around. I'm actually a little surprised it even worked if I'm being honest.

[<-User- shouldn't make excuses>]

'Don't you start judging me too... the knight and priestess really aren't going to let this go, are they?'

[<Affirmative>]

The three of us enter the hidden door that has just opened up and we find ourselves in another room the looks identical to the one we were just in. This time, Nathan picks up the note to read.

"It says... to continue on, one must give another sacrifice. However, this sacrifice must be a person's first"

...

I'm really starting to hate this place, where's the enemies, the insanely difficult boss battles? Whoever made this place is just a perverted creep.

"No wonder the prince and mage never had this dungeon completed; this place is a disgusting joke"

"I'm inclined to agree, Ikarus-sama"

(Nathan) "Anyone have any idea what this one means? I'm a little confused"

Okay, both me and the priestess both understand what it's asking for, I can tell just by looking at her face.

"Nathan... think about it. It's a perverted dungeon, what could be someone's first?"

"Erm... a kiss?"

Wait a second? He's actually right. I didn't realize his mind was so innocent. That, or is my mind is actually perverted? I'm not the only one though, succubus-sama looks relieved from that as well.

"Okay knight, you may have just found a much a better alternative"

"What was the other?"

"You'll find out when you're older"

"Wait, you mean... that? I'm such an idiot"

He puts his hands on his face trying to hide his embarrassment, me and the priestess both give a little chuckle to his reaction.

"Well... anyway, I don't think we're going to get past this one"

"Why not?"

"Because Nathan, me and succubus-sama both lost our first's a long time ago"

"I'm inclined to agree unfortunately"

Although I don't know if it counts since I'm a bird, I had my first kiss years ago. Of course, the blushing succubus-sama would have had hers as well, I didn't even need to ask to know that.

"I've never had a first though, it only says one must lose their first. It is possible to do"

Then the knight looked at me and I instantly got the hint, my stomach started churning from the suggestion.