Chapter 176 - Ecchi

"There's only a few more things to go over, then we're finally done you two. Please don't fall asleep again Ikarus"

"Ariza-sama is right, this is for your special occasional so you really should pay attention Ikarus-sama"

"Heh, you hear that Ikarus?"

"Yeah yeah... not my fault Petra's body works as a perfect pillow"

'It's bullying Ikarus day today it seems, I feel asleep doing this yesterday and they still won't let it go'

Back at the church with me currently using Petra as a pillow on one of these pews, we're with wedding planner Ariza and pastor Charlotte once again finalizing the final details of this poxy wedding of ours. Unlike with the usual annoyance, I'm frustrated for a simpler reason this time around.

You see, me and Petra have 'agreed' to no woohoo until the wedding is finally over, I'm not going to go into the reason but it was decided during our last you know what session. Petra's clearly handling things perfectly fine because deep down, she knows I'm suffering and that pleases her, pure evil my woman is. We've only been doing this for the last two days and I'm already spent, the only satisfaction I can get right now is by using her legs as I please... that sounds weird.

"Now, where do you two plan on keeping the wedding rings? We need to keep them safe otherwise someone will end up forgetting them"

'Is that directed at me or Petra? No, Ariza's not like that, think she just means in general'

"Erm... on our fingers Ariza?"

"Heh, I don't think that's what she meant Ikarus, but I'm a little unsure as well"

Showing off the white gold ring I got way back from Petra, we both get confused looks from the women running this show. Have we both just said something stupid?

"You two know the difference between wedding and engagement rings, right? There's no problem if you want to use the same but would've thought you know about it"

"I never realized both Ikarus-sama and Petra-sama were so unsure about all this stuff. Isn't that common knowledge?"

Charlotte basically just called us dense in a really polite way. I mean, she has got a point, I completely forgot about that fact and Petra seems to have done the exact same. A shotgun wedding really would've suited us more than this.

"Hey, don't you two start getting funny with us because we're not used to this sort of crap, can you really blame us though? I couldn't care about the planning and Petra has no time to remember such mundane details. This would end up a literal nightmare if you two weren't around so seriously... thank you"

My brutal honesty seems to take them back a little, not sure why but I've never been great at understanding facial cues after all.

"Heh, we can always get the gnome to make us something quickly Ikarus, might as well send some more work his way"

At least this stupid issue is now sorted, now back to the lap pillow where hopefully I can pretend not to sleep. It definitely seems Charlotte and Ariza have become good friends planning out our wedding though.

"Uh... I think we're done then? Have I forgotten anything else Charlotte?"

"I don't think so Ariza-sama. If we have, we can always call those two back around later"

Despite knowing I've now got to get up because this meeting is basically over, I can't help but see if I can drag this out for just a tad longer. Lap pillows don't come about all too often and with the burden of no sex I now carry upon these feathery shoulders, I must savour every moment!