Chapter 70 - Dungeon Nine

---Might be a slow week chapter wise, you'll still get 5 but just the heads up---

__________

(Ikarus) "Looks like we're here"

(Petra) "..."

(Zeki) "Look at that massive asscrack in the earth"

(Ariza) "You're such a child Zeki"

(Zeki) "Bite me"

(Ria) "Oh, is Ariza joining us next time?"

(Zeki) "What? Of course not, you really can be stupid Ria"

Wouldn't you know it, we've taken the dryad to the next dungeon with us for some stupid reason, she already knew about the whole 'secret phoenix thing' beforehand so that wasn't an issue, no idea why we agreed to bring her along but screw it, she's Zeki's plus one so any annoyance she causes will be put on his shoulders. She also has been riding on Zeki's back for the rest of this journey with Petra on mine and Ariza alone. Thankfully, they can keep it in their pants while flying otherwise that would've slowed us down a lot.

None of slept last night, all of the reasons were down to Zeki and Ria. Even after going the other side of the meadow, we could still hear them. It turns out, they both really get in the mood when aggressively fighting, I really wouldn't care so much if it wasn't so freaking loud! Why the hell did she have to show up now?

I guess at least he gets that special 'mate with a dryad ability', still a little curious on what it is but no chance I'm asking about it.

All five of us are currently hovering over a large earthquake looking crack in the ground, there does appear to be a bridge and road built over it but it's lucky that there are no caravans travelling on the road right now.

Oh, can't forget there's two derelict guard towers nearby as well, pretty sure this is where the border of the empire used to be years ago before they expanded towards the city that mother destroyed. There really isn't much of a border security force in the empire thinking about it, elves and beastmen could easily try to invade if they so pleased. Sure, this bridge seems to be one of the only ways on foot towards the main parts of the empire but still.

"Zeki... did you get an ability last night or not?"

Petra! Don't be asking something like that! While we still hovering just before descending, she decides to ask something that personal. I'm interested to see if he'll answer but still, best not to ask someone about their love life.

"Ability? Oh, you mean that piece of shit the dryad gave me? It's basically just a slight stamina buff"

A stamina ability? Okay, I'm very happy none of us considered trying to win that then, it could've proved useful in the future for when I'm ready with Petra but still. That very clearly got him smacked by the dryad Ria up on his back though.

"That's not shit! That ability has been passed through generations of dryads and is one of the strongest for keeping someone fit, healthy and active! You're just a dickhead!"

"Try hitting me again cow and I'll 'accidently' drop you"

"He-he-he, try it girly"

"Shut the fuck up you two!"

I've got to stop them now otherwise they're going to get feisty again. We're about to enter another dungeon, those two need to pick their moment if they're going to be like this. Pretty sure Petra facepalmed up on my back as well but not sure.

We all slowly fly down into the huge earthquake crack with me leading the descent and find it's deeper than any other dungeon opening we've ever come across, surprised Zeki can shut his mouth right about now, we did just enter a crack after all.