Chapter 161 - Dragon on Dragon

"Well... this is definitely something new"

"Heh, looks like everyone is enjoying themselves Ikarus"

(Dermakvar) "Alright little one, you'll have to find a seat"

(Kellearzar) "Evening Ikarus and Petra, care to join us?"

"Cu!"

All of my dragon family greet both of us whilst entering the room but none look excited or even look in our direction, all are heavily focused on what's going on inside the building.

What's currently going down inside the town hall is quite the sight. We have my dragon family, Mute, the two dryads, being Ria and Leah and last but not least, the phoenix fam all around the meeting table. As for what important task they're doing this fine evening, you ever heard of that property buying boardgame? The one with the guy in a top hat and moustache? Yeah, that capitalist adventure.

The only two missing from this is Nathan and Charlotte but I'm pretty sure they've gone to book a hotel room and definitely planning on keeping their content suitable for all readers. I have no idea if they have done the deed or not yet but I'm going to assume they have, already know that innocence disappears when alone. I mean, she is a succubus at the end of the day, it would be a little weird if they haven't done it yet...

"...!"

(Ariza) "Sorry Mute, I'd let you off but I'm not allowed to"

"Damn right brother, don't you dare give anyone any help! Capitalism is the heart of America"

By the looks of it, Mute's just landed on one of Ariza's properties and might as well be bankrupt now. Pretty sure Ariza and mother are the high rollers in this game at the moment, Zeki's comment sounded sarcastic but you never know with him.

"You know, if you were all playing board games, couldn't you have invited me and Petra?"

Maybe that sounds like I'm a little disheartened but I kinda am. Sure, I was giving Petra her 'gift' but feels like we've been missing out on what everyone's up to.

"You and the dark phoenix can never keep your hands off each other little one, we all thought best not to disturb you"

"Yes Ikarus, don't forget we can smell when something has happened..."

I'd say a face of embarrassment is required but at the end of the day, I couldn't give two shits about my parents knowing that. Actually, I'd rather not discuss it with them but it's not going to kill me knowing that they can tell when we've done the deed. When growing up in the dragon cave, I've seen both of them fly off out of sight in search of the other dragon's booty so it just runs in the family I suppose.

"Can we join in now then?"

"No orangey, there's only eight pieces in total and sis cheats. This game is already crap enough"

(Ria) "Don't be like that girly boy, we can always make room for more players. Just use a shoelace or something as a piece"

(Leah) "You two can take me and Ria's place if you'd like, we should be getting to work shortly"

(Ria) "Damn trees, why couldn't I have been born as a normal spirt? I could play with Zeki all the time then"

(Zeki) "Please just get rid of her already..."

It's only just now I've realized Zeki's still wearing that skimpy costume from last night, obviously Ria has decided it's in everyone's best interests he remains in it longer. I wonder how long he'd be stuck in that bikini if she had seen him like that but best not think too heavily on that, I'd rather not start feeling sorry for him.