Chapter 153 - Festival

---A quick heads up, I'm unsure how many chapters I'll be to do this week. I literally can't write/read without getting a headache/eyestrain so doing this physically hurts right now. Hopefully, it'll be gone soon enough but it's fucking up any progress I want to make.

__________

"You know Petra, this is first outfit you've gotten me wearing that isn't causing me to blush"

"Heh, that's a real shame Ikarus. You'd think the pinkness and flowers would do the job"

"I mean, that's not great but it's way more comfortable than I first realized. If it was black like yours but flowerless, then it would be perfect"

"Heh... I'm depressed now Ikarus"

Having both gotten dressed up in those yakuta kimono-robe things, me and Petra are currently off towards the location of our date and like with this anime world we're currently in, what else would it be other than a nighttime festival?

Both of the outfits happen to be flowery but mine is a slightly reddish-pink while Petra's, is mainly black. I think it's because of the fact they aren't revealing and are really comfortable I'm not getting embarrassed? It would be a little better if it wasn't pink but hey, I've definitely got to get one of these for relaxing. Maybe just a bit looser as well.

----------

----------

"So... we're definitely heading to a festival Petra, right?"

"Heh, looks like you guessed correctly Ikarus. Have long forgotten memories of having visited one of these as a child, so thought it could be nice to go together. Think that would've been on Earth as well"

Petra has memories of a nighttime festival like this? At least that kinda confirms my suspicions from long ago, Petra was most likely Asian back on Earth but then again, loads of other countries have nighttime festivals so... Ah, Petra was Asian, that's what I'm sticking with.

. Now all that's left to confirm is Ariza but the current theory is that she's Spanish. We both know where me and Zeki are from, both our lands are famous for good ol-colonizing or pointless wars about oil after all. Even if my island helped out with all that bullshit, no wonder I'm not a huge fan of endless deserts.

Anyways, should probably focus on this upcoming date really, I'm looking forward to this now. Sure, we should probably focus more on getting to the Underworld but this extra day is basically nothing. I hope it's fine anyways.

"Have you two got tickets or do you wish to purchase some?"

Having just arrived to the place in question, we're asked that by a guy at the gate to the festival. I assume he's a guy from the voice but he's as faceless as everyone else in this world.

"Tickets? You need those to enter?"

"Heh, don't worry Ikarus, got us both covered"

Petra gives the guy both tickets and he happily lets us through.