Chapter 158 - History of the World

"Calm down, we mean you no harm! We're just here to investigate!"

"Investigate my ass! You idiots could've done that from a distance, it's like you're asking to burn!"

Having just arrived outside, Zeki looks like he's about to go off on a killing spree but I'm not sure on the actual reason why. The people who he seems to be mad at haven't raised any weapons or even seem to be a threat, it could just be he's still pissed about the whole gender thing but still.

As for the small group of people he's currently pissed at, they are dressed in similar robes to the martials artist we just obliterated but the only real difference is that the clothing is dyed black. Oh, and they also wield samurai blades similar to Petra, none are showing the slightest bit of hospitality to us anyways.

"Zeki, calm down for a second, they'd have already attacked if they meant any harm"

"I know that sis but they still shouldn't have been sculking around like rats waiting for us to come out. They could still be plotting an ambush even now"

Petra tries to regain his composure but it's obvious he's just in a foul mood again, best just let him calm down and get over the curse he's currently having to bear.

"Look, all we're trying to do is figure out what's happened. Presumably, at least one of you is responsible for this destruction that's occurred, right? Or did you just happen to come across this camp like this as well?"

The man leading this small group of darkened martial artists seems extremely concerned with the hell around the place, I'm pretty proud of my handiwork if I'm being honest. Sure, it's nasty and all but they were in our way after all, it's not like I really care about justifying my slaughter.

"Yeah, that would be my handiwork. You got a problem with us destroying these bastards?"

Anyways, stepping forward making sure to take responsibility, I'm not sure if these lot can be trusted so might as well act like Billy big boots. Or whatever that old expression was.

"A problem? No no, nothing like that, but please, you must come with us and meet someone. All of you are invited as well"

Our travelling party obviously seem a little unsure on the reasoning for such an abrupt invitation, is this a trap or are we getting a reward? I'd kinda like to see them trap us, rid the jungle of some more artists.

(Petra) "Need a little more to go off than that whoever you are"

(Ikarus) "Yeah, don't even think about trying anything as you've already seen what we can do"

All this does is makes the guy even more uncomfortable but he does seem pretty desperate for us to tag along.

"Our leader. She will be most appreciative of the what you've done today and it will be cause for celebration. Please, there's nothing to worry about, we won't even ask you to disarm! Just follow our group through the jungle for a few days and we'll be at the city..."

__________

The fourth or forgotten continent, best known as Maladonia has a rich and troubled history throughout the ages but has always been known as the original continent all mortal life came from. The history is impossible to fully track but there are some key stories that have been kept as an attempt to keep history remembered.

Starting from the first ages of humans and everything else, it was heavily rumoured the first descendants of Gods came down and blessed this place as a way to encourage and develop the first remnants of civilization. Things always start off as nice and cosy but mortals will always find something to dislike, in this case it was themselves.