Chapter 54 - Dungeon Six

(Ikarus) "Well... this is unexpected"

(Nathan) "Is this a good or bad thing?"

(Charlotte) "Unsure Nat, maybe a good thing?"

(Petra) "..."

All four of us have arrived at the next dungeon and have come to a realization, this one must've been completed. Seriously though, we've all drunk from another fountain and nothing has happened, literally nothing. We've waited for a good half an hour and still nothing.

The next dungeon's location is on a beach at the bottom of cliff face very far into the elven continent in an old ruin, it took half a month to get over here flying following the coast and crossing a huge river as well. This entire continent just seems to gigantic trees nearly everywhere, yet to come across any people but we didn't fly anywhere close to where elves might be.

The woods are supposed to be harsh and dangerous to live in, mostly because of the wild animals that now roam them. A little danger isn't that much to worry about, it's just having to wake up every hour or so because of an attacking animal doesn't sound like the greatest of plans so sticking to the coast has worked out well for us.

Before we got here though, there was a destroyed town at the top of this cliff, Petra seemed to have an idea on what happened to it but was unwilling to explain, she seemed a little down as well so I didn't bother to ask, really don't like seeing her sad.

Should go back to this weird thing that's currently going on right now though.

"I'm confused, does this mean it counts towards the ten dungeons or not then?"

...

"Seriously? No one has an idea, priestess, does your God have a clue?"

"The Lord is a little unsure himself right now, he says it might but that it also might not."

Isn't that great? The person who provided us with the ten-dungeon curse cure has no idea if this counts or not, that doesn't seem dumb in the slightest.

There is someone who might have an idea though.

[<Since -user- has drunk from fountain, Aesa assumes it counts. However, this prediction doesn't have 100% accuracy>]

I'll take her word for it then; fountain dungeons suck so I'm not all that bothered by this. Could just find another one, they clearly don't seem to be all that rare judging by how easily the slimy little blonde-haired rat can find them, I'm talking about the prince of course.

In all honesty, I'm just happy I don't have to slug it through another bullshit fountain dungeon, those things suck. Petra looks to be thinking on something else right about now though.

"Wonder if this place could've been where those two elves entered the dungeon"

That's what Petra is thinking about? It could make sense; we are in the elven lands and maybe this fountain could be connected to the other, there's no way to know if it's true of not though.

The other two aren't going to have a clue what we're talking about so no point talking to them about it, phoenix confidentiality for Zeki and Ariza and all that.

"Then is this fountain busted or something? It looks partially red; shouldn't it provide heal-"

I had to stop myself mid-sentence from saying something stupid. How can something heal you when you're at full health? And you're not supposed to drink health potions anyway, you're supposed to apply it to the wound directly. None of us have needed to use one yet in an actual combat situation so that might be reason why I nearly said that.