Chapter 72 - Orc

'Status'

[Name: Kayogg | Species: Orc | Level: 250]

[Health 28,125/28,125]

[Stamina 28,125/28,125]

[Magicka 0/0]

'He's actually... a little underwhelming, maybe having a literal one hit ability makes this less of a worry'

Both me and Petra are looking at the big green guy with our status screens, he honestly isn't that impressive thinking about it. Sure, he looks like a beefy overgrown goblin sleeping on that throne made from bones and his stats to most people would be difficult to defeat, we aren't most people though.

[<Orc's have a distribution multiplier of 2.25x>]

I guess I didn't even need to ask that time, Aesa be reading my mind before I even got the chance to ask. It's kinda mad to think dragons are only a little bit more than his multiplier, it won't be long till I'm able to hold up to father in combat. Thinking about Aesa though, she has been a little silent recently.

[<When -user- has no need for system, Aesa prefers silence>]

'Oh, I guess that kinda explains it then'

Anyway, back onto what's going on at present.

"That's... not a pleasant scene"

"Relax brother, we'll be curing their pain and misery very soon"

(Ria) "We're not mercy killing them Zeki"

"You really are stupid dryad, that's not what I meant"

The three behind us have now joined me and Petra in this room and all have something to say on what's going on, Ariza looks really concerned seeing all those captured women, it sounded like Zeki was thinking about mercy killing them but the dryad was clearly mistaken about that. I kinda thought that's what he meant as well but looks like we were both wrong.

Now that all of us have arrived, I'm a little curious on why we're all standing around not attacking just yet, it would make sense to try and kill most of the creatures while they're sleeping just to make this whole process easier.

"What's the hold up anyway? Why aren't we attacking?"

"Something seems amiss Ikarus, never known goblins to all be asleep at once"

Petra does have a point, even though goblins are extremely stupid, even they tend to leave people on watch or at least one of them shouldn't be sleeping. It turns out, the party member with the goblin fetish might know the reason.

"It's something that goblins in mating seasons have on themselves and their prey, it's similar to an animal's hibernation during winter. Give it some time and they'll definitely awaken"

She almost seems a little proud of her knowledge on such a weird subject, I think she really does have a goblin fetish...

"It almost sounds like you've been sleeping with them. You know how disgusting and vile that is cow?"

At least Zeki says what everyone is thinking even if it can be extremely blunt, remember there used to be a time I was a little like that.

"Of course I haven't! Just because I enjoy carnal pleasures of the body and mind does not mean I'd ever do something like that! I just have a soft spot for goblins, that's all it is, really!"

She seemed pretty adamant in that response but who knows? If she had said yes though, that would be my reasoning for killing her on the spot, we're not having that type of mixed-species relationship here. Both must have a human form otherwise it's crossing a line; this is just another reason why all goblins must now be destroyed.