Chapter 59 - Familiar Faces

"Nathan and Charlotte, can you get us some rooms to stay the night? Me and Petra have just seen some familiar faces"

"Me and Ikarus will shar-"

"No we won't"

Heh, I'm not allowing Petra to get away with that throwaway comment and expect me to ignore it, we're still some ways away from something like that happening.

I'm not even talking about you know what, that is something that will take me a very long time to even consider. I guess mother gets her wish, there's no chance of any mating happening any time soon, I feel awkward even just thinking about it right now.

"Okay Ikarus-sama"

"Yeah, we'll get some rooms then"

Those two-party members head up to the innkeeper behind the bar while me and Petra stay here next to the table with the two familiar looking elves, it's not like we're trying to keep Zeki and Ariza's existences completely hidden from our party members, just that it would be easier to talk to these elves without having to deal with questions on who we met up with. The only thing that needs to be kept secret is their species, these elves don't know about us being phoenixes.

"Can we help you with something?"

"You seem to look like you have something to discuss with us"

Like with last time, the male always seems to speak first out of the two, they haven't seemed to notice who we are just yet though. We're quite noticeable, Petra's blindness and my bright orange hair should be pretty unforgettable.

To describe their appearances since I purposely didn't last time, both of the elves have long brown hair, both have green eyes and are wearing adventuring type clothing. Obviously can't forget the pointy ears and their skin seems to be a tiny bit darker than the other elves here, not very noticeable though. Are they dark elves or is it a different sub-species?

"That depends, do you plan on hiding in the forest again?"

Petra has a good way of recollecting their memories, this very quickly has an effect after they hear her speak.

"By the Gods, it's you two!"

"Shit!"

They suddenly become extremely uncomfortable after realizing who we actually are, it even looks like the woman has gone to grab her dagger on her hip, she hasn't actually pulled it out yet though.

"Relax, we're not here to harm you, we're no longer enemies remember?"

I might as well try and calm them down, killing them wouldn't be an issue but-, actually, I have no idea if they are even that strong, they don't seem all that powerful, could also check there species as well while I'm at it.

'Status'

[Name: Alexander | Species: Elf | Level: 174]

[Health 7,000/7,000]

[Stamina 4,690/6,000]

[Magicka 4,400/4,400]

----------

[Name: Alexstrasza | Species: Elf | Level: 128]

[Health 2,800/2,800]

[Stamina 3,712/5,000]

[Magicka 5,000/5,000]

'They have very similar names, wonder if they're siblings or something. I guess different tribes of elves don't count as different species then, clearly skin colour plays no part, it's weird that beast races have different types though'