Chapter 175.5 - Chaste (18+)

---Another slightly different smut chapter with a bit of a BDSM warning...

__________

"I had a thought this could be some pervy scheme you lined up, but are you really being serious Petra? Doesn't this defeat the entire point of sex?"

"Heh, it's always been about the destination and not the journey with you Ikarus. This isn't what you're thinking"

Back at home, aka our sex pad, what presents us both on the bed is a metal piece of clothing clearly meant for keeping woman chaste and pure. As if us two are true maidens, Petra's got a freaking chastity belt and I'm confused on why as stopping sex is something both of us would hate. Unless this is some wicked attempt at making me beg for release or something, I can do that without needing a freaking metal piece of armour!

For some reason, I feel like our maid Eve may have brought up the idea of a chastity belt to Petra as even I don't think she would've come up with this idea herself. It may sound like I'm complaining and I guess I kinda am, it's more at myself though. As if that belt isn't going around my waist shortly.

"This is because of the wedding, isn't it Petra? Chaste, pure maidenhood and all that crap, it's given you an idea. Why is it I always end up being the test subject in your pervy experiments?"

"Heh, say it every time Ikarus, you don't have to do anything your uncomfortable with. There's nothing stopping me from putting it on as well

Imagining Petra in a chastity belt... nah, that doesn't do much for me. I mean, I'd rather get to the forbidden fruit then locking it up, the illusion of control is pointless if it withholds sex. That being said, maybe this is chance for me to get stronger against Petra's teasing though...

"Heya, don't you be robbing me of this experience! You know more than anyone that I only moan for the sake of it, as if I'm not putting that on"

"Heh, that I do Ikarus. Strip down for me and let's get this started then"

Doing as she says, I quickly get into my birthday suit, excluding the fact I've still got stockings on a throw my dress onto the ground. Once baring everything good to the world, Petra surprisingly gets out a thick length of ribbon and starts to wrap it around my head, sorta working like a blindfold. I guess she doesn't want me seeing how to get it on or off.

Anyways, the feeling of the cold metal starts brush up against my waist unsettling me slightly when Petra starts to apply the upper part of the 'underwear'. Like she's a seasoned pro at this, the clicking of the lock can be heard once the waistband firmly sits around my waist with no leeway or place to go other than just wrapping around myself.

Then, the lower part of the belt starts getting attached and the feeling of the cold rubbing against me sparks interest in my most sensitive area now. Pretty sure Petra is purposely being clumsy getting this part on just so it gives me a little bit of stimulation beforehand. She'll have to do more than that to make this a horrid horny experience.

The final click corresponding with Petra removing the blindfold, giving me quite the sight in our bedroom mirror. What now is added is a very shiny belt attached underneath the groin basically working as a kinky set of underwear. This fits against my body way too well and even looks... alright? I'm not saying I like how it looks, just saying it doesn't look too bad. Petra might as well be drooling though.

Giving it a slight tug and trying to reach my fingers underneath, it seriously has no budge completely entombing my private parts within the cold confounds of the metal. That's quite the turn on thinking about it.

The belt does look a little impractical considering there is no hole for anything leaving or entering on both sides, the front should be obvious on why but not the back. This piece of equipment is clearly not meant for long term use all things considered. I'm not even going to ask who created this as I can only imagine what the gnome's reaction would be like to Petra requesting a chastity belt be made, maybe there's a sex store in town I'm not sure of? I'll have to look for it someday.