Chapter 152 - Kisses

"Heh, seriously Ikarus? This is your masterful plan?"

"Just have faith in me Petra and watch the magic unfold, it'll work"

Me and Petra are currently chilling out at break time up on the school roof scoping out a potential place for Nat x Lotte to meet up. Directly below us at the side of the school building, is an alleyway perfect for a love confession or two if you understand my hinting...

Actually witnessing it go down is slightly difficult due to this wire fence being a little in the way but better this than falling off the roof I suppose. We should still be able to see and hear them though.

As for last night, we had a lovely romantic evening together basically just doing homework, eating dinner and then going to sleep. Her place is really cosy though, fits the stereotype of this anime world perfectly like everything else so I'll leave the finer details of description up to imagination. All it really lacked is a couple of parents trying to get too heavily involved with our love life but we don't get fake parents inside here unfortunately.

Then, in the morning, we just simply walked to school again. I have fake memories of this place like the others so describing something like this seems a little pointless. Just imagine we're in a Japanese high school romcom and leave it there, alright? I am sick of this world already though.

"So let me get this straight Ikarus. Nathan believes someone is confessing to him and Charlotte believes someone is doing the same?"

For the actual masterful plan I've conducted, there was two conveniently placed notes on several desks in the classroom that also have two anonymous confessions from someone in the class. Did have to try and make the handwriting a little different which was kinda tricky and not be seen, but both of them have definitely read the notes, I saw them reading it last lesson.

Conveniently enough, the boring couple are both coming from separate directions right now...

"It will work! Quiet now, they're here right on time..."

Both of them arrive at the alleyway together, stop for a second and quickly realize the other is apparently the one 'confessing'.

"Huh? It was you who wanted to confess Lotte? Isn't this a little odd?"

"You received something like that as well? Oh, that silly Ikarus-sama and her pranks, she's obviously played us both, it must've been her. I'm going to have to give her another detention now"

'Fuck's sake...'

Almost instantly, my plan has backfired and Petra can't help but quietly chuckle at my misfortune. I'm hoping this'll still work though, those two are more in love than people seem to realize. If me and Petra's love carried over, then their feelings must be the same even if they're braindead right now.

"At least this presents a good time to talk Lotte, you fancy having lunch together like the old times?"

"Lunch together? We've already been through this before Nat, a teacher and student can't date each other, end of"

'They even have history together? Turns out I was righter than I first realized, if that even makes sense'

"No one has to know; we'll just use the same spot we always do!"

"It's tempting... no! Sorry Nat, but all that'll happen is both our hearts will break again. We can't keep going through this same routine, it's not fair on me or you"

And of course, it's the forbidden love cliché some people love so well. It makes me want to scream in frustration but I still reckon this will turn out favourably. Petra however doesn't.