Chapter 154 - Random Encounter

---Should be back to regular scheduling this week but don't hold me to it, head is better but still not great.

__________

"Sorry about last night Ikarus and Petra, I had no idea Zeki would do something like this. I've already inflicted punishment on him for you"

"Punishment? What have you done to him Ariza?"

"Heh, Ariza only gets involved when she feels she has to Ikarus, this is going to be pretty bad"

Having spent the night together and returning to our party's camp the following morning, Ariza immediately greets us with a slight guilty look to her. She obviously feels bad for what Zeki did and is for some reason taking the blame upon herself. There's not really much blame to take though.

Considering just how great last night was, I've already lost interest about the 'poisoning' that Zeki did to us for payback. I was going to get my own back giving him a little power kick but like I said, lost complete interest now. Love potions are an excellent thing to use in the bedroom, or in this case under the night sky.

"I'm not proud of it, but I shared words with Mr Loki and he thought this was the best course of punishment. I'm not too sure but Zeki seems to know he's done wrong..."

'Oh God, can already tell what Zeki's punishment is now'

"...Zeki! Will you stop hiding behind that tree already?"

"Fuck's sake... you and that God are pure evil brother"

...

"Heh"

"Hahahaha..."

The second I lay eyes on Zeki, the American but Amazonian queen, I really can't help but crack up and nearly collapse from laughter. He despises that body so much!

Zeki has obviously become female again but what makes me crack up is what Ariza has got him wearing. Or more specifically, the lack of clothing only involving a certain green bikini I've seen someone else wearing before...

----------

----------

"Hahaha... *sighhh* Oh, you devilish Ariza, why did I fall in love with Petra when you were capable of such atrocities?"

"Heh, I'd normally call you out for that Ikarus but even I'm loving Ariza right now"

"I fucking hate you both... can I please have my clothes back brother?"

"No Zeki, you're staying like this till those two decide"

Ariza's letting us decide when Zeki gets something way less revealing? She really shouldn't grant us this power...

"Those potions last a month, right Ariza? Might as well make our money's worth then"

"Seriously orangey!? How fucking evil are you!?"