Chapter 47 - Playing a Role

"So... let me get it straight, you're a prince, Ariza is a princess, Petra's the king and I'm the freaking queen!?"

(Petra) "Seems that way Ikarus"

"Yup orangey"

(Ariza) "I like this body"

Once we sent the royal advisors away and the guards in this throne room, we had Zeki explain to all of us what's going on right now since he had already been here an hour or two already. Clearly it seems like time flows different in here like with the other dungeon. We're all standing talking to each other since those thrones actually aren't that comfortable.

It also appears this dungeon has a twisted sense of humour; Ariza now has a female body and Petra has a male. They still have the same hairstyles and facial appearances but the body proportions are different now, Ariza is definitely female from two very noticeable features and Petra literally has the body of a well-toned male, similar shape to that captain Jekyll.

All of us are dressed in extremely expensive regal attire with me and Ariza both wearing fancy, long, classy dresses while both Petra and Zeki look to be wearing something the royals in the capital like the prince might wear.

I can't help but get extremely annoyed and frustrated about something. If there's a dungeon God, then he needs a piece of my mind.

"Why the hell is Petra the king when I used to be a fucking guy? Damn it, wouldn't that have made more sense than keeping me in the exact same body?"

That's what I can't get over. Sure, I like this female body but how does this make sense? Ariza got a gender change, shouldn't I as well?

"It probably has something to with older sis being more suitable for the role orangey, you defo wouldn't have fit the role of a wise and intelligent leader"

This damn irritating... he probably has a point if that's who this king is supposed to be based off, I do wonder why we have all kept most of our appearances though, Petra's even blind in this as well again.

Considering he doesn't like people, he seems pretty happy at the moment.

"Why are you so happy about this situation kid?"

"Cause it's just like being in VR game, we can do whatever we want and we literally control an entire country, what's there to be unhappy about?"

Petra very quickly corrects his stupidity though.

"No Zeki, that's not how it works inside here. You still can die and it's not a video game"

Damn it, even Petra's voice sounds slightly more masculine, my brain is confuzzled.

The thing is, I like Petra but I hold no attraction to guys and the thought with being with one makes me queasy, is this why the dungeon decided to take this route? Just to screw with me?

"I just can't get over why you're male Petra, it does my freaking head in"

"Love knows no gender orangey; you should still love older sis even when she looks like that"

Damn it, this kid is fucking annoying.

(Petra) "Stop it now Zeki, your humour isn't making anyone laugh"

I need to have a quick think now, if this is like the other dungeon, then shouldn't we have a narrator again?

"Aesa, are you with us?"

...

"If you're trying to contact your voice orangey, they don't work inside here. Mine hasn't spoken a word as well... you hear me dickhead!? Speak thou blasted words of wisdom!..."