Chapter 19 - Dungeon

For a succubus, I really don't see the appeal. In legend or whatever depiction of them, succubi are supposed to be extremely attractive and appealing.

As for Charlotte, she's not exactly pretty, her eyes are a boring shade of blue, she hasn't exactly got large breasts and she's frankly just extremely boring.

The reason why I'm thinking about it is because Nathan can't keep his eyes of her and I can't see the appeal, he's trying to be sly about it but it's so freaking obvious! I don't know if it's admiration or love or something like respect but I don't get it. Is it because she's basically a celebrity in this world?

So, while watching these two, I've decided something, I'm might try and set them up. Why? Nothing else other than boredom, there's not much else to do while we're traveling. We're travelling on foot to our destination by the way.

I really don't know why those two weren't allowed to use a wyvern but seeing that the dungeon is only a several days trip through the forest, I can deal with walking for a while. It's a shame there's no paths out here though.

During the trip, I've been trying to learn some more information about the people I'm travelling with but both of these two are extremely boring.

The priestess Charlotte always refuses to speak on her past in the slightest, I'm not looking for anything extremely personal or private but just anything that can make decent conversation out of, something like an old tale or an interesting story she has. The only thing she's willing to go into detail on is God. Oh, she also likes to nag about my drinking as well.

Nathan's biggest problem is that he's hasn't done anything, he's willing to share about his life but the only things he's ever done is guard work for that Lord Blake guy and knight training work now. His entire life is just nonstop training.

I think you can now see why I'm getting a little bored hanging around these two, I need another member of this party who's willing to live life a little. There's nothing wrong with living a boring life, I just find it a little hard to relate with. I'm not even that wild, just that these two are so tame.

Also doesn't help I can't find anything to level up in this forest. Other than a few rabbits, there's nothing I can get for decent EXP. I'm so close to levelling up as well, it's frustrating.

Anyway, back onto the unwilling couple again, I've got nothing else to do while were in this little campsite we've set up. We've already eaten and darkness is fast approaching, got nothing to do before we sleep for the night.

I think succubus-sama probably isn't allowed to have relationships cause of the Lord's will or something like that but you'll be surprised on the number of religious figures who have sinned on their duties. I'm not going to make a joke on it since even I have lines I won't cross when it comes to certain jokes.

These two would be a perfect match for each other though, the both seem so boring it would be a match literally made in heaven! Maybe her God might even approve on it, she is a succubus after all. Keeping a succubus sin free might be asking a little much.

[<Has -user- already forgotten what happened with target -Leone-?>]

Oh, system is warning me in advance not to do something, I didn't expect it to do that.

'No, I haven't Aesa but even if I piss succubus-sama off, she has to forgive me, right?'

[<-User- is thinking of a different religion>]

'They're basically the same thing, at least they seem the exact same. Put some faith in me, alright?'

Looking over to where those two are, the priestess is currently praying by a tree on the edge of our little campsite and the knight is cleaning the pot we used for food earlier.